Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The strength of the proposed

    man is very heavy, it can even be said to be crazy, he just grabs it blindly, almost trying to grab all the air in her mouth, Bi Wu is out of breath, uncomfortable, tears falling from the corners of her eyes unconsciously.

    Xu Shi saw that she was crying, and the force that King Yu held on her wrist loosened, Bi Wu took the opportunity to break free, and in the next moment, he raised his arms and shouted at the man's face without hesitation.

    The crisp sound of "pop" was particularly clear in the room. King Yu stopped moving and stared at her blankly. Bi Wu's hand that was stagnant in the air also trembled slightly.

    Her eyes were wet, her red lips were slightly red and swollen, her chest heaved up and down, and she was desperately panting.

    In the past life, she would not dare to think that she would do such a disrespectful thing to the man in front of her, but this life is different, she is no longer a servile servant to him, but a serious girl from the Anguo Gongfu. .

    Even if she was his princess, before marriage, they agreed, since it was just a couple on the surface, he couldn't bully her so casually.

    Biwu's eyes were astringent, and her tears could not be stopped. She ignored it and pushed Yu Wang away in front of her, got up from the couch, and trotted out of the room.

    King Yu, who was sitting on the bed, saw that the figure who ran away in a hurry disappeared, and when he lowered his head again, the bottom of his eyes was clear, and there was no trace of drunkenness. He raised his arm on his forehead and sighed, a bit of irritability and annoyance on his face.

    After such a thing happened, Biwu dared to stay in the main house, and ordered Yinling and Yinhang to clean up the east wing, and he just stayed overnight.

    The next day, King Yu went to court before dawn. Biwu waited for Xuer to wake up and drank the milk, and sat at Mrs. Xiao’s place for a while before returning to Prince Yu’s mansion by carriage.

    Since that night, Prince Yu has stayed at Yulin Garden again. Mama Qian didn't know why. Later, I heard in Yinling's room that their princess, for some reason, seemed to be in trouble with the prince that night. .

    Grandma Qian didn't dare to ask directly, she just said to Biwu with a sideways smile, the prince has been a little busy recently, and he doesn't come to the princess very often.

    Biwu knew exactly what Qian Momo was thinking, so she just smiled and said, "Your Majesty is busy and explained that His Majesty's reuse is a good thing."

    Seeing that there was nothing strange on Biwu's face, Qian Momo only thought of what she thought. More, so I didn't ask any more.

    However, it's not that King Yu didn't come at all, it's just that she didn't know it. Xiaolian, who was in charge of the night watch, told her that King Yu often came late at night, but if he was afraid of disturbing her rest, he always sat down for a while and left.

    Biwu was fortunate that she didn't meet him. It was really embarrassing that day, and she didn't know what to say. If she was asked to apologize, she couldn't say it, because she felt that it wasn't her fault that day, but if Without making amends, she beat King Yu, which was an arrogance after all.

    However, no matter whether she is worried or not, these days are still passing day by day.

    The case of the former Crown Princess Sun's case soon came to a conclusion.