Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Means

    Yu Huaixu first learned that his father had an affair with his wet nurse when he was eleven years old.

    Before that, he would occasionally find red marks on the nurse's neck. Every time he asked, the nurse would tell him with a smile that it was worms and ants, and he believed it.

    Because of her distress, she even ordered Meng Jiu, her personal servant, to send some deworming potions to the wet nurse.

    But even so, the red marks of the wet nurse still appear from time to time.

    Until the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet when he was eleven years old, after the palace banquet was over, he ordered Meng Jiu to go to the imperial kitchen to pick up some small dishes. Dressed in dark clothes, cautiously, sneaked out through the side door of the East Palace.

    Seeing this, he hurriedly followed behind the nurse, but he didn't want to follow him all the way to Lanyuelou.

    Yu Huaixu frowned suspiciously, not knowing why the nurse came here, seeing the nurse go upstairs, he was about to go up together, but saw a person suddenly come out of the darkness and stopped him.

    He took a closer look and realized that it was Kang Fu, the great eunuch beside his father.

    Kang Fu looked at him in embarrassment and said, "His Royal Highness, you can't go any further."

    "Why not!" Yu Huaixu said sharply, "Tell me, what is the nurse doing?"

    "This..." Kang Fu was at a loss for a moment, but after a while, he had no choice but to say, "Your Majesty is also inside."

    "Father? What is Father doing inside?" Yu Huaixu frowned upon hearing this, and after a while, he said in surprise, "Father? Didn't the emperor want to punish the wet nurse, but the wet nurse did nothing wrong?"

    Thinking that the wet nurse was going to suffer, Yu Huaixu couldn't wait to break in, but was held back by Kang Fu.

    "Oh, His Royal Highness, how could His Majesty punish Aunt Liu!" Seeing that he didn't understand at all, Kang Fu was in a dilemma, and finally gritted his teeth and said, "This lonely man and widow stayed together in the middle of the night. What are you talking about?"

    Hearing this, Yu Huaixu couldn't help being stunned.

    He was indeed young, but that didn't mean he didn't know anything. It was self-evident what a man and a woman would do. He glanced up at the brightly lit Lanyue Building, and finally turned back to the East Palace angrily.

    He hadn't slept all night, and when he woke up the next day, he saw the nurse who was serving him as before, and then saw the extra red marks on her neck.

    In the end, he couldn't hold back, and ran to the imperial study to ask why the emperor wanted to bully the wet nurse.

    Bullied, why not even give her a name.

    The royal father raised his head in the stack of papers, and gave him a deep look, "I gave it, but she begged me to take it back."

    Hearing this explanation, Yu Huaixu suddenly became even more angry, "Nursing, don't, royal father. I really don’t give it anymore? That wet girl follows you like this, with no name and no share, what is it?”

    Cheng Zedi looked at him quietly, for a long time, and said with a serious look: “Xu’er, do you think Aunt Liu treats you? Are you alright?"

    Hearing this, Yu Huaixu didn't even want to answer: "Okay, it's good, how can there be such a good nurse like her in the world, she is very considerate and considerate, if not for breasts. My mother is here, and I don’t know how many times my son has died.”