Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Fanwai Fifteen

After the banquet, Xiao Hongze and his wife took Xiao Yuying back to Duke Anguo's mansion. Seeing that her eldest sister was in a terrible pain, Li Qiulan stayed with her in the house for a while, fed her the soup and watched her lie down before getting up. leave.

    When he returned to Lusong Courtyard, he saw that Xiao Hongze had washed up and was sitting on the couch holding the pair of shoes she made.

    Seeing this, Li Qiulan hurried forward and snatched the shoes over, and said, "These shoes are not well made. When I have some free time, I will make a new pair for my husband."

    Xiao Hongze couldn't help laughing, "I look at these shoes. The shoes are very well made, I just tried them and they fit my feet, Madam doesn't have to work hard to make another pair, this pair is very good."

    Li Qiulan knew that he was just comforting her, so she hurriedly hid the shoes under the cushion, and said: "The empress's idea seems to be good. I just talked to Ying'er. She said that she was not angry with her brother-in-law, but I looked at her brother-in-law's gloomy expression, or I felt that Ying'er still wanted to divorce him. They are husband and wife. Now there is only a chance to talk about it..."

    Hearing this, Xiao Hongze frowned slightly, showing a little displeasure, "His Tang Boyan teasing Ying'er like this, even if Ying'er forgives him, I still think it's too much. It's cheap for him."

    Li Qiulan knew her husband's temperament, she always valued her family, she smiled helplessly, "Then you can't beat the mandarin ducks, not to mention that Ying'er is pregnant now. "

    Xiao Yuying is pregnant, the doctor Li Qiulan sent two days ago has already come out. It can be seen that Xiao Yuying was frowning at that time. Li Qiulan was afraid that she would be more worried after knowing it. After thinking for a while, she did not tell her about it immediately, but let the doctor lie to her. Said it was a bad stomach, and gave her a miscarriage medicine.

    The left and right will soon enter the palace for a banquet. If Xiao Yuying still insists on reconciling after the two meet, she will tell her about it again and see what her attitude is. After all, Li Qiulan doesn't want Xiao Yuying to be because of the fact that she doesn't know the truth. The child in his womb forced himself to reconcile with Tang Boyan.

    "I didn't say that they wouldn't be reconciled, but..."

    Li Qiulan understood Xiao Hongze's meaning, "My husband thinks that he has lied to Ying'er for so long, how can he easily forgive him, and he must be taught a lesson."

    Xiao Hongze covered his lips and coughed softly, "I didn't say that." He said

    earlier that he would not intervene.

    Seeing his appearance, Li Qiulan couldn't help laughing, she leaned over suddenly, whispered a few words to Xiao Hongze, and asked, "What do you think of this idea?"

    Xiao Hongze thought for a while, his eyes lit up, he nodded and praised, "This idea is quite Yes, you deserve to be my wife."

    Li Qiulan heard the words with a flat mouth, "Don't be in a hurry to praise me, you need to act well tomorrow, and don't show your stuff." In the

    afternoon of the next day, Xiao Hongze personally went to the house in the afternoon. department.

    Tang Boyan hadn't had lunch yet, and he didn't have much appetite for lunch. Hearing the guard's report that Duke Anguo was coming, he couldn't help but sigh.

    He ordered someone to invite Xiao Hongze into the hall, and he screened his left and right sides. He caught a glimpse of the letter in Xiao Hongze's hand, and asked nervously, "I don't know why my brother is here at this time?"