Chapter 101

Chapter 101 Fanwai Nine

When it was confirmed that Biwu was pregnant, in addition to informing the Empress Dowager, she immediately sent someone out of the palace to the Xiao family to spread the news.

    As soon as Mrs. Xiao heard about this, she couldn't help crying with joy while holding the Buddha beads, and immediately ordered someone to arrange to go to Longen Temple to pray for incense the next day.

    Although Bi Wu was pregnant for the second time, everyone was careful as if she was the first time. Even the grandmother who planned to leave the palace for retirement put the matter on hold for the time being, and moved from the East Palace to the Yuning Palace. She was also waiting for Biwu to give birth to a baby once, and this time she was sure to accompany her to the end.

    Biwu was already prepared before she was pregnant with this child, and she also asked Yinling and Yingou to prepare a lot of sour plums on the couch in advance, but she didn't expect that the child in her womb was very good and didn't make much trouble with her. . In the first three months, Biwu didn't have much reaction. At most, he was slightly nauseated and had no appetite for food. However, after only ten days, he recovered quickly after being treated with the decoction by Imperial Physician Meng.

    Xu'er would come to Yuning Palace every day after school from Shang's study, and when she saw Bi Wu covering her lips with an uncomfortable look, she couldn't help but ask: "Mother, you were like this when you were pregnant with Xu'er. Are you uncomfortable?"

    Ruo Xu'er is really a four-year-old child, so Bi Wu also lied, but he is not, she smiled and replied: "Yeah, but when you made trouble with your mother, it was much more violent. What the mother eats and vomits, it takes a long time to subside."

    Seeing Xu'er showing guilt, Biwu turned and said: "However, when I think of giving birth to you, the mother is happy, woman. Pregnancy has to go through these things, but as long as you can get what you want in the end, it will not be a waste of hard work."

    Biwu raised his hand and touched Xu'er's head, and said softly: "Xu'er, no matter what you want in the future. Whoever you marry, you must cherish her, even if she is married to you, it does not mean that it is her responsibility to have children for you, and it is a matter of course."

    Xu'er heard the words with a serious expression and focused on the key points. nodded.

    Even if his mother didn't talk about it, he watched his father hold his mother in the palm of his hand every day to protect him, and he knew how to treat the woman who would spend his life with him in the future.

    If he is fortunate enough to marry Pei Miqing in this life, he will definitely love her and protect her for the rest of his life, just like his father, the emperor, and his mother.

    After Biwu became pregnant, Emperor Cheng Ze still went back and forth between Yuning Palace and Yushu's room every day, and his original bedroom, Qianyun Palace, was almost finished. Although he was diligent, since Biwu became pregnant, he would return to Yuning Palace on time, even if he could not finish it.

    He knew that although his A Wu didn't say anything, as long as he didn't come back, she would keep waiting, or if she had a child in her belly, she felt insecure in her heart, and she always had to hold him at night to fall asleep.

    Every time when Biwu detected the pulse, the emperor would call the imperial physician Meng to ask him. Meng Zhaoming was also sincere, and he had to emphasize that the fetus in the first three months had not yet been seated, so it was absolutely impossible for him to have sex.

    In fact, he was afraid that if something happened to the emperor in the queen's womb, he would be implicated in taking responsibility, but he said it many times. Meng Zhaoming accidentally raised his eyes one day and saw that His Majesty was sitting in front of the table. Looking at him solemnly, although he didn't say anything, the words "Is this a womanizer?" were clearly written on his face.