Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    The woman on the bed was blinded

    by the sudden light. After a while, she gradually got used to it and looked at Xiao Hongze.

    The person in front of him was much thinner than before. Xiao Hongze hesitated for a while before calling out tentatively, "Miss Zhao?"

    Zhao Ruxiu cleared her throat, and when she moved, she found her body weak, thinking it was the one who just covered her mouth. Drugs were sprinkled in the towel.

    "An... An Guogong." Her voice became hoarse, "Can you pour me a glass of water?"

    Hearing her call, Xiao Hongze knew that he was not mistaken, he nodded, got up and poured a glass of water to Zhao Ruxiu's hand.

    Zhao Ruxiu was about to sit up and stretch out his hand to pick it up, when he suddenly felt a chill on his body. He lowered his head and looked inside the quilt, only to realize that he was only wearing a thin dress, and that style was really outrageous.

    Her face suddenly turned red, she looked up embarrassedly, and said in a voice like a mosquito: "Can you give me another dress..."

    Xiao Hongze rolled his eyes and covered his lips with his hand, also a little embarrassed, he turned his back, He tore off the robe hanging on the shelf and handed it to Zhao Ruxiu.

    The sound of rustling and dressing came from behind, and soon it was the low sound of drinking water. After a while, a woman's beautiful voice sounded, "I'm all right, Anguo Gong, turn around."

    Xiao Hongze then turned around . When he left, he saw that Zhao Ruxiu was wearing the ill-fitting men's robe, leaning against the bed rails and sitting on the bed, obviously not very strong.

    "Shouldn't Miss Zhao be in Kuzhou?" Xiao Hongze sat on the round stool opposite her and said with a frown, "Why are you here..."

    He was full of doubts, but felt a little absurd, he didn't expect Zhao Ruxiu to be this The noble daughter of the aristocratic family was actually caught by Chen Su and dedicated to him.

    Zhao Ruxiu's face was a little dignified when she heard the words, she sighed and said, "This is a long story, but I was fortunate to finally meet An Guogong."

    "Meet me?"

    "Yeah." Zhao Ruxiu nodded heavily and said slowly, "To tell the truth, Duke An, I came to Jingcheng three months ago. I only thought that after hearing that Jingcheng's soldiers fell ill one after another and was in urgent need of a doctor. Come over to help.

    "Miss Zhao has been in the city? "Xiao Hongze said in surprise.

    He didn't know that the daughter of the eldest princess, Miss Zhao, who almost became a prince concubine, actually has medical skills.

    Zhao Ruxiu seemed to see what Xiao Hongze was thinking, and smiled bitterly: "I liked it very much since I was a child. Medical skills, but my mother felt that medical skills were useless for women, and forbid me to learn them, so I could only read medical books secretly. More than a year ago, after arriving in Kuizhou, I officially studied medicine with my father's permission. After hearing about Jingcheng, I came here with my maid, Huan'er. "

    "Master Zhao agrees?" "Xiao Hongze asked.

    As the only pearl in the palm of his hand, is Zhao Ruxiu's father willing to let his daughter come to such a dangerous place as Biancheng?

    Zhao Ruxiu pursed his lips and shook his head: "No, my father would not agree, I I lied to my father that I wanted to go to the nunnery and temple to take my hair to retreat for two years to make atonement for my mother, so he personally sent me to the nunnery. I asked the host teacher to hide it for me, and the next day, I secretly took Huan'er all the way south to Jingcheng. "