Chapter 111

Chapter 111 Fanwai Nineteen

Hearing the three words "Anguogong", the people outside the cabin raised their eyebrows alertly, then looked as usual, lowered their eyes and continued drinking tea.

    Li Qiulan frowned slightly. After hitting the second son of the Wang family and saying this, he couldn't help but smile, and even the good feeling he had gathered in his heart dissipated a bit.

    "The second son's news is well-informed." She smiled lightly, "My father used to be an official in the capital, and he was a colleague with the old man of the country, and he had some kind of friendship, but his father passed away, after so many years, it is It's not worth mentioning."

    "Really?" Wang Chenzhao didn't believe it very much. The matchmaker came to the palace to say kisses, out of fear that they would care about Miss Li's family background, and secretly revealed to them that this was the case. The person who asked her to be the matchmaker was the old lady of the Anguo Gongfu in the capital.

    If it is as Li Qiulan said, the two families are no longer involved, why did this old lady Xiao bother to ask Zhang matchmaker to find a good marriage for Li Qiulan.

    Furthermore, when Li Qiulan's grandmother, Mrs. Li, left Qingde to go to the capital to seek medical treatment, she heard that she was seriously ill, but she seems to be doing well after returning. Li Qiulan was an orphan, and she had no one to rely on, and the cost of the capital was different from that of a small county town like Qingde. How could she support her grandmother there for more than half a year, and it should be the Anguo Gongfu that was indispensable. help.

    Wang Chenzhao has the heart to enter the office. He believes that he is outstanding in talent and learning. But this officialdom is definitely not diligent, hard work will pay off, if Li Qiulan can borrow the shareholder style of the Anguo Gongfu, his career as an official and a noble will be smoother.

    Although Wang Chenzhao didn't mention anything about Anguo Gong's mansion later, and he was humble and polite in his gestures, Li Qiulan had a grudge in his heart, and he didn't want to say anything more to him.

    The painting boat circled around the lake, and she left with Xiao Hongze on the grounds that there was something else going on in the restaurant.

    Wang Chenzhao sent them to the carriage and watched them leave before returning to the mansion with satisfaction. He believed that the marriage was a certainty, and the corner of his mouth never fell on the way back. He leaned against the car window, letting the spring breeze blow across his face, and he was already wandering in his mind about the wonderful scene where the sky was rising.

    There, not long after the carriage left Pingshui Lake, Li Qiulan heard that the window frame was buckled. She opened the curtain in annoyance, and saw Xiao Hongze riding on the horse, bent down slightly, and asked, "What does Miss Li think, then? How about the second son of the king's family?"

    Li Qiulan lowered her eyes when she heard the words, if the second son of the king hadn't said that, she might have tried to look again, but beat him to mention the four "Anguo Gongfu". Li Qiulan decisively knew that this person must not be married.

    She has been in business for many years and has the ability to see people, so no matter how well he hides, she can see that the second son of the Wang family has other plans for marrying her, and his thoughts are likely to be the same as that of Duke An Guo. The government is related, and since this is the case, it is even more impossible for her to marry.

    The Xiao family treated her extremely well, and she couldn't take advantage of their kindness towards her in turn.

    She pursed her lips slightly and looked at Xiao Hongze, "The Second Young Master Wang is really good, but he is such a literati, well-informed and well-informed, and I am a restaurant owner, not good at poetry, but the dishes that I can tell are even better. More, we may not be suitable..."