punch to the face

Stephen was making his way to the breakroom where the others were when all of the sudden white hot pain exploded to his right side of his face"Ahh ow"he heard someone mumbling sorry and walk away and when he looked up all he saw was a man with black attire on taking a right turn.

He ran to the nearest bathroom with a mirror and saw a red half circle forming on his right eye that is gonna leave a bruise.He needed make up on before the next show but the make up artist are in the breakroom where the others were.

And that would be a terrible idea because of ant and dec now don't get him wrong he loved the boys they were like his brothers but they can be very protective and if they found out someone punched him in the face and walked away they would most likely go off one the person that did it then tell simon to get him fired who ever it was.

That is all Stephen needed at the moment for when they find out and the others find out they would probably say he's over reacting and then david make fun of him and that is not what he wanted at the moment.

So stephen decided to take the easy way out and that way but to text simon and tell him he has come down with something and had to go home.

Stephen
Hey simon had to go home 
Wasn't feeling to well

Before he even got out of the building he got a reply from simon shocking didn't thing he cared 

Simon
Why you looked fine earlier

Is this simon cowell concerned about him

Stephen
Ate something and is not sitting well
sorry 

Simon
Ok feel better soon

Stephen kept his head down on the way out,some of the crew asked if he was okay he said he was but the invaluable happened and the two overprotective people came trotting to him"Stephen are you okay simon said you weren't well"ant said.

Stephen felt a warm hand touch his forehead"Your not warm"dec whisperer "just ate something i swear"stephen tried reassuring them did it work no it didn't."Look up stevie"ant said,stephen did not want to knowing their is probably a bruise forming.

"Stevie please look up"he shook his head and tried to get past key word tried but dec grabbed him to hold him in place which gave ant the opportunity to grab his chin to lift it.

Their was a gasp from ant making dec look at his face"Stephen what happened"ant said concerned with a bit of anger"Nothing"stephen said"It is not nothing"Dec declared angry  

"I swear it's okay it was an accident"they didn't look convinced and certainly not letting it go"Tell the truth now"dec was not in the mood for games right now someone hurt his little brother.Stephen didn't want to be the cause of decs anger"Stevie please"pleaded ant

"Fine i was walking and someone punched me and no i don't know who when i went to look they were gone sorry"he could physically feel the anger radiating off the duo.Dec turned to walk but stephen caught him"Where are you going"dec looked at him"To tell simon"
"No you can't please"he pleaded "Stevie he has to know if it was someone that works here they need to be punished"ant spoke quietly

"Please no"he was practically begging them"Why can't we tell him"dec asked concerned"Because they will make fun of me and call me pathetic"

"Who because if you think that you are nuts"
"EVERYONE DOES"he cried out ant wrapped his arms around him "No one does stevie i promise"ant whispered in his ear "Please stephen we need to tell him their is cameras we will find who did this and if someone has a problem with it they have to deal with us and the judges cause we care"Dec said joining the hug.Stephen felt himself melt in the warm embrace."Fine but i'm leaving"

"That's okay were find who hit you"Dec declared if it was the last thing he does."Also how about we come over tonight we can get takeaway and watch david in little britain"ant added "Sound good bye"stephen said.

The duo watched him go out the exit then went on their mission to find out who hurt their little brother but they needed help from papa bear(Yes they call simon that behind his back).

They found out it was one of the crew members that was in a bad mood and stephen was his target but it didn't matter if he was in a bad mood he hit another crew member (Simon won't say it out loud like a son what could he say the three boys held a special part in his heart)so he was let go.