Why can't you see

Yeah I have no idea what this one is

Stevie's pov

'Why can't they see?'i think to myself watching Ant and Dec laughing at the other side of the stage.'Why couldn't they see something was wrong with me.'They always know when something is wrong.

A lot of times it is annoying how they just know something is wrong and always try to get me to talk about what is wrong,but this time they didn't see something wrong and if they had they would be badgering me.

Though they are not.

I watched numbly as the person who was playing whatever on the piano get all yes and walk to the side he came on to where Ant and Dec congratulated him.Ant's and mine eyes met for a second him sending me a smile which I returned and when he turned his head I dropped the smile and left my side.

I passed by multiple crew members who were working and thankfully not paying me much attention as I made my way to my dressing room.It did kind of hurt no one stopped and asked me if I was okay considering I didn't look it.

Looking in the mirror I had bags under my eyes from my lack of sleep.But apparently that has been going unnoticed so I guess that is fine.

I finally made it to my room and shut the door and locking it behind me.I figure if I stay here for the rest of day I can be left alone and then go home without anyone talking to me.

But I do want my two best friends to notice something is wrong because there is,What I have I no freaking clue.

I just feel numb and everything just feels like it is repeating over and over again and I hate it.

Ant and Dec would know how to fix it because they know how to fix things,they are my friends after all,well they are more like brothers that are constantly watching over me and I to everyone it may seem like I hate it but I secretly love it.

They care and that is all I need but now I don't understand how they aren't seeing something is wrong and I can't fix it myself.

I sat down on the floor of my dressing room,leaning my head against the wall and closing my eyes,trying to get some sleep I know I won't be getting any tonight again.

*Knock* *Knock*

Well I thought I would be getting sleep but apparently not,maybe if I ignore the knocking whoever it is would go away.

"Stephen we know you're there."Well this is a surprise.

"Please let us in."

I didn't bothering getting up I just reached over and unlocked the door before going back to my original place.The door slowly opened and two familiar figures came in.

"Hey Stevie."Ant spoke quietly.I looked over two where Ant and Dec stood in front of me both looked concerned.

"What is wrong."Dec questioned,I shrugged not really want to bother them with my weird issue."Stephen please."

I didn't answer but I wanted to.

I wanted to them so bad but I didn't need them looking at me weirdly or something.

"Please we know something is wrong and were sorry if we noticed too late,but were here now."Ant pleaded.

It wasn't worth telling them considering I wouldn't know how to explain it.Though I have a feeling neither would let it go.

"It's not worth mentioning."I mumbled bringing my legs to my chest and my head to my knees.

"Yes it is."Ant said quietly sitting beside me and Dec doing the same on the other side of me.Both trying to comfort me.

"Stephen look just tell us this is there something going on that is serious."Dec question me.I didn't know how to answer that considering I didn't know if I should be worried or not so I just shrugged.

"Do you feel okay."I shrugged again looking anywhere but their faces.

"Okay Stevie were not going to force you to speak but we are here for when you are okay."Dec said calmly and I knew he was being sincere but I just didn't know.

After that it was pretty much quiet until Dec said it was time to go back to the stage,I was just planning on staying where I was but the boys had another idea.

"Were not leaving you here,so come on I heard this next person is doing a magic thingy.You will enjoy it Stevie."

I guess it won't hurt to watch someone do magic but I doubt it'll cheer me up.As we were making our way to the stage I kept my head down and made my turn to the stage but stopped when I felt a tug n my sleeve.

"Your watching with us."Ant said pulling me with them.

"Thanks."I said quietly to them who nodded."Stephen just remember were here for when your ready."

"I know." 'But why can't you still see what I can't see'i think while watching the guy hide a card in his hand.