His animal

Stephen wanted a damn pet.

Not just any pet,a hedgehog.They are cute and sometimes nice and of course he had thought it through and really wanted one since he had seen them in the pet store.

He had obviously told the boys,its to say they weren't on board.Ant said it was stupid and dangerous to own one.Dec was worried that if he had one it would hurt him.

Stephen of course paid no freaking mind to them,he may love them but he was the wayward one.

So he may have left work earlier with Simon's permission of course and made his way to the pet store.

After getting to the pet store which thankfully wasn't busy,he made his way to the back of the store where the spikey animals were.

There were only three and they were adorable.

While he was admiring the little creatures he hadn't noticed the worker walk up behind him.

"Hi"

Stephen jumped when he heard the voice and looked and saw a young blond lady with the pet stores name on it.

"Hi"

"I see you're looking at the hedgehogs were you interested in buying one."See asked kindly."Yeah i am but i don't know which one i want."

"Well you wanna hold them and see which one you'd want."Stephen nodded and watched the lady unlock the little prison and pull out some gloves before handing him a pair"Might want these"

Stephen eagerly put them on and held out his hands so she could put one of them on them.The one he had in his hands was giving him an evil eye but he brushed it off.

"That one might be grumpy,he's been here for a while"The blond said "Yeah i can tell,can i have another one please"

"Of course"She said smiling taking grumpy out of his hands and grabbing the small one "This one has been here for a year and she is sorta kind."He looked at the hedgehog with a small smile.

"Can i hold the other on please"The girl nodded and grabbed the other one."This one just got here recently and it is a boy."

He liked the small creature and it was giving him this feeling and he wanted to keep the tiny animal.

"I think i want this one"He said smiling "Okay let me grab a box for him and do you have anything for taking care of him"She asked,he shook his head.

"Okay the cages are in isle 4 and supplies are in 5 and to get on the little things good side make sure to get treats"Stephen smiled taking the gloves off"Thank you"

She nodded and informed him his little friend will be at the counter when he is done.He managed to find a cage and bedding.Also the food and treats,toys and a water bottle and food bowl.

He was excited and could hardly wait to get home.

He made his way to the counter and had to fill out paperwork for the hedgehog while his stuff was getting checked out.

"Okay sir  your all ready to go,make sure to be careful they can poke you"

"I know have a nice day"

"You too"

He was really happy as he walked out with his new friend.

"What to name you"He asked the small animal letting his finger fall in front of the face,he smiled as it sniffed his finger.

"I think i'm naming you Giles"He said smiling picking the animal up which surprisingly didn't fight against him or poke him.

He couldn't wait to get home and set his new friend up in his cage and then prove Ant and Dec wrong that the cute innocent animal wasn't harmful.

"Oww bad Giles"he said scolding the hedgehog after his spikes poked him.  

I want a hedgehog  but their illegal to own where i live:((((((((((((