No more caffeine

In no way should you give an insomniac caffeine.

They won't sleep,do stupid things.Like Stephen is doing right about now.

He missed his dear friends,Ant and Dec.Yes did he see them a couple of hours ago maybe,but that was way way too long.

And of course he hasn't slept in like forever so not sleeping was not helping his decision making.Hence why he is currently trying to climb through a window that belongs to his best friends.

He kept trying but he has like no upper body strength (We all can't have David Walliams arms)so he gave up and fell on his ass with a thud.

"Bloody hell"he silently cursed out of breath.He looked at the two story house where the two were,now could he give up and just walk the block home but NO he wanted to be with his friends.

If he has to be awake cause he can't sleep they must be awake as well.Well first he has to get in their house,he forget his key.

So getting back up he glared at the open window and just went for it.Idiot decision.

He missed the window and it made a loud thud against the wall,the noise woke the boys upstairs.

Stephen did think for a minute if he should make a dash for it but he heard his name being called the room where the window was open.

"Stephen what the bloody hell are you doing"Dec asked walking to the window to peer at his friend "Nothing"

"Stephen"Dec said leaning out of the window"What are you doing"He asked tiredly"And why are you awake"it was 1:53  the morning.

"On a stroll" Dec gave him the "I don't believe you"look."Who's there"Ant asked joining the party"Oh just a bugler"

Ant came into view and looked at Stephen confusedly "What are you doing"

"I was bored and missed you guys"He said sweetly,Dec rolled his eyes"Stephen you need to sleep,we saw you earlier"

"I know,and i can't sleep"

"Why"

"I drank a lot of coffee"

"Stephen come on,we agreed no more bloody coffee"Ant said sternly

"Sorry can i come in"He did finally get off his butt "Yeah come through the front door and not the window"

Stephen did as he was told and when he got to the door Ant opened it"Come on"

As soon as he went through the door he tackled Ant into a hug"Ohh Stevie"Ant gushed as he threw backwards because of Stephen.

"Easy man,what is wrong"Ant asked seriously "I've missed you,and i missed you to"He said grabbing Dec as soon as he joined the other two.

"We saw you like 5 hours ago"Dec said "I know"

"Uhh okay look it's late and Stephen you need to sleep so this is what is going to happen"Dec said making sure Stephen was listening.

"You're gonna stay here tonight,but you're taking some sleeping pills understand"Stephen nodded "And were gonna talk about this later"he again nodded"Good come along"

"I missed you two"

"Please shut up"

"It's too early for this"