Can't sleep

Stephen's pov

Some day i can't sleep,even though i feel so tired and lay down to sleep i'm wide awake.My mind feels like it is going a million miles per hour and when i do sleep i have nightmares that aren't real.I haven't told anyone about this because i don't want to bother people whit my problems.

After every nightmare i can't go back to sleep so i just lay in my bed until i have to get ready for work,when i look in the mirror all i see is dark purple circles under my eyes,David once complemented that i looked ready to die,even though i think i am.

It's Tuesday morning and I have downed so much coffee to keep me awake which is bad but i have to get through today and then i can sleep tomorrow since i am off.I have been spacing off a lot while listening to the BGT's show producer,it's like i was sleeping but i wasn't because i'm not at home and when i realize that i am actually at work i try to focus.

I see my friends looking at me worriedly but thank the gods they never said anything. Honestly it's not like i try not to sleep because i really want to but if i do sometimes i end in past self and i hate that,and when i am really desperate to sleep not caring if i get nightmares i can't.I tried sleeping pills but they did nothing,hell i even tried to knock my self out and that didn't even work.

Time skip

It's not Thursday and i haven't slept at all well maybe two or so hours but it is what it is even though i feel like death.I know one thing that is i know i am walking where to i have no idea,i doesn't even feel like i am walking.I am so tired but i just can't sleep.

I managed to get through the day,staying away from people,especially Ant and Dec they would have my head if they knew how long i have been up.It's not really my fault.

I was lying down on my couch trying to sleep when i heard knocking at my door,but i don't answer.The knocking stopped and the door opened i had guess who came in.I heard a familiar voice followed by another familiar voice calling my name.Ant and Dec 

They stopped right at the end of the couch and gasped "Stevie are you okay"Ant asked,no obviously i was not okay."Stephen you look bad what is wrong"a concerned Dec asked,i slowly opened my eyes"M'tired"i slurred"We can see that"of course you can"Can't sleep"i said to them.

"Why not"Dec said i think i can't be sure right now "M'not sure"i said softly"Oh Stevie"Ant whispered cradling a hand in my hair and taking a seat beside my head"Stephen go to sleep we will be here for you,your safe and when you wake up we can talk,just go to sleep"Dec said to me joining Ant.

I couldn't hold on anymore,i shut my eyes and drifted off in a coma,which at some point will be plagued with nightmares but Ant and Dec will be there so it won't be that bad.