One Man Party

In all honestly who would have thought it was a good idea to leave Stephen alone when Alcohol was involved.

Well people (Ant and Dec) were now realizing this as they were making there way to down to the police station to pick there idiot friend up.

Though no one can exactly blame Stephen for what happened,Well you can blame David he was the one to start the "how many shots can you take"game and then calling Stephen a baby which made him take 27 shots of Vodka.

Those 27 shots made him a lot unstable and ended up harassing people hense how he ended up getting arrested and no amount of convincing on Dec and Ant's and even Simon's part would the police let poor Stephen go.

When Stephen got put in the back of the car he didn't get upset or anything instead asked the nice as he said "Police lady"if she could turn on some music and surprisingly she did.

So Stephen was screaming out Taylor swift's all too well ten minutes version and scaring the police officer,his friends were freaking out.

Ant wanted to kill David and so did Dec but they had to get Stephen first before they actually murdered David.When they got to the station the made there way to the front desk and saw the girl who put the cuffs on him.

Dec who wanted to make sure if his friend was okay went to the side she was with Ant in tow.

"Excuse me ma'am."Dec asked,she looked up from the paper work she was doing and smiled."Here for your friend?"She questioned.

"Yeah,uh can I ask you something."

"Sure."

"Was he okay,like did he freak out or something."Dec asked her.

"Oh no he was fine.Though between us I think you might wanna see if he is okay."She told them seriously.

Dec looked at Ant and shared a concerned look."What do you mean."Ant asked her concerned that they missed something.

"Well the way he screaming to the lyrics of all too well was a tad concerning."Ant started to laugh a little before full on in a fit laughing and then Dec started to laugh.

"Oh bloody hell you let him listen to Taylor Swift."Dec said laughing,both him and Ant knew that was his guilty pleasure and get a tad dramatic when listening to her.

"Yeah he asked.So you wanna sign these if you wanna get him."She said sliding the paper work over.

Ant took it and started to fill the paperwork out trying to get the idea of Stephen singing Taylor swift out of his head.

"Here you go."Ant said handing the  filled out paper's back."Okay let me get these processed and I go and get him."

When she took the papers Ant and Dec made their way to the open chairs and sitting down to wait.

 "You know we need to get him drunk again just to see him actually singing a Taylor swift song."Dec said.

Ant started to laugh again but nodded his head."That would be great blackmail,we could finally get him to dress up again to prank Simon."The pair started to chuckled again but stopped when people started to stare at them.

After a good 20 minutes the door opened and out came a more sober Stephen who looked a bit unkempt but thankfully he didn't seem to have any bruises on him.

"Stevie mate."Ant called out to the younger man who turned to the direction of his name being said.

"Ah thank bloody hell you are here."Stephen said rushing toward the two.He almost tripped over himself but stayed up.

"You good bud?"

Stephen nodded before looking around."Can we leave I want Mcdonald's."

"Sure but you okay."Ant asked again.Stephen paused to think before nodding a little."Uh yeah but-."He started to say before stopped himself.

"But what?"Dec asked wanting to know why Stephen was acting the way he was if nothing happened.

Stephen didn't say anything and started to make his way to the door,his walk was a bit uneven given he was still drunk but made it out leaving Ant and Dec confused and a bit worried.

When the pair got out of the building Stephen was leaning against the wall."Okay your clearly not okay,so did something happen why you were in there."Dec sternly asked the younger man.

Though Stephen shook his head,his cheeks started to turn red with embarrassment."Stevie we won't stop at McDonald's if you don't say what happened."

Stephen gasped and looked offended at Ant for even saying that.

"Fine but don't laugh."Stephen seriously said giving both Ant and Dec a look."We won't."Dec promised.

"Okay they put me in the women's cell."

"Okay so."Ant pushed clearly not seeing anything wrong with it considering Stephen was quite a skinny person and would probably get the hell beat out of him if he were with other guys.

"One of them madeherselfmymommy."Stephen rushed out,his cheeks turning red.Dec looked at Ant who was looking at him before looking back at Stephen confused.

"Can you repeat that."

Stephen glared at the two before stomping his foot and looking at them."One of them made herself my 'mommy' and said I need someone to look after me.I'm pretty sure she was a hooker."He admitted.

It was dead quiet before Ant and Dec started to laugh.Stephen rolled his eyes and made his way to the car with Ant and Dec laughing like idiots.

"Stephen are you bloody serious-wow just wow,ah ha."Dec snorted out before doubling over holding his stomach.

"Oh Stevie,We can get your mommy for y-you if you want."Ant teased in hysterics."Shut up."

"Oh poor thing needs his mommy."

"C'mon stop it's not funny."Stephen glared kicking the tire of the car wanting to go.

"Oh it so is."

After a couple of minutes of Ant and Dec laughing they finally got in the car and on the way to McDonald's.

Stephen who was in the back pushed himself forward so he was in between Ant's and Dec's seat.

"Turn on some music will you."

Dec turned to Ant and smirked.

"Sure how about Taylor Swift."

"Yeah Dec let's hear All too well."

"I hate you both."