Goldfish(Not really)

Rip my last nerve, in honesty ima bout to hit a freshman for being a b!tch

Stephen hated most things, he like to be isolated and only be in the presence of the people he called friends.

Which isn't a lot but they cared.Since Stephen lived alone and didn't have any family, his friends would worry a lot and would call at odd hours to see if he was okay.

Most of the time he was but when he goes through these episodes he gets really closed off.The last time he had one he ended up in the hospital and that really worried his friends.

So Ant being a good friend he knew Stephen wouldn't like him or Dec being around so he rescinded to get Stephen a present.

He went to the pet store and looked at the animals. He wasn't going to get him a dog or cat because they need to much care.

So he thought about a hamster or a hedgehog, he decided he didn't want to get him one of those either until he went by the fishies.

They didn't need to much care and he relented Stephen telling him that he used to have a fish but was flushed down the toilet when he was 12 .

In the end he decided to get a beta fish, got the food and bowl then some little hideouts to keep the fish occupied.

He didn't know if Stephen would like the fish but he had hope, when he got to Stephen's and used his spare key he started to get everything ready.

He waited until the water was ready to put the little thing in.He wanted to stay and wait for his friend he knows Stephen might get mad seeing him their.

Ant said his goodbyes to the fish and left.
—————————
When he got home he tiredly through his coat in the ground and tossed his shoes somewhere and went to his kitchen.

He was about to open the fridge when something caught his eye.

"What" he muttered and walked toward the circled bowel.He looked closer and saw a brown with red fish.

He then saw a little note beside the bowel" take care of me" he knew that handwriting and figured it was Ant.

He likes fishes don't get him wrong but they always die.He looked a little closer and
the fish came to the side he was on.

"Hello little guy" Stephen said to the small fish.He made his mind up and was going to keep the thing"ima name you quarty.

This was stupid but I was very bored in first period.