past

not real obliviously and young Stephen Tw Abuse,and short 

Stephen never told anyone what his mom's boyfriend would do to him when they were alone,Kevin was his name and name he feared. His mom never knew because he would never tell her because she loved the evil man.

See Kevin was never bad when his mom was around but when she left he was a different man.At first when they started dating everything was nice even when his mom left but some time after that he became ruthless and cruel.

It was a couple of weeks when Stephen noticed Kevin shooting him evil looks,started to insult him,and push him around but it didn't bother Stephen that much because his mom was happy and he didn't want to ruin that.

A couple of months into dating his mom asked Kevin to move in,not bother to ask her son if that was okay and to see if he would like to have him around she just did it.And when he moved in everything got worse.

When his mom would leave Kevin would be cruel and yell,sometimes throw things and hit him,then he would have to explain(Lie)where he got the bruises and the worse part that the teachers believed him,they didn't notice the sudden change in Stephen's attitude,the sudden change in weight.His mom didn't even notice.

Stephen always hated when his mom left for work on the weekends,on week days it was fine because he was at school where he had friends that are consistently asking if he was okay.His friends were the only ones that seemed to see that something was wrong with him.But he would never tell them what really went on no matter what,his mom was finally happy even though he was not.

It was a little later on when his mom saw his bruises but she never questioned it and that hurt.Kevin would start saying rude things to Stephen in front of his mom but she never did a thing.That is when Stephen realized that his mom didn't really care about him.