What a night

After a long and tiring week of filming, Stephen Mulhern decided to let loose and unwind with a few drinks. Little did he know, "a few" would quickly turn into "one too many."

Stephen's dancing became more dramatic, his laughs more loud, and his jokes more absurd as the night went on. Dec and Ant, who'd gone out with him for a drink, were finding it difficult to keep up with Stephen's sudden excitement.

With a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips, Ant glanced at Dec. "Seems like Stephen is enjoying himself tonight," he said, gesturing to their drunken friend.

Dec laughed quietly and shook his head. "He's definitely at a different level tonight. I don't think I've ever seen him like this."

As the evening went on, the more ridiculous Stephen's antics got. He attempted a hand at magic with beer mats, sang a karaoke version of a favorite song to a group of startled strangers, and even led the bar in a conga line.

Dec and Ant looked at one other, unable to conceal their amusement at Stephen's antics. They were doing their best, but it was getting harder and harder to take their drunk friend seriously.

"I shall see you in the morning, my dear friends, for another day of adventure and fun!" Stephen shouted as he enthusiastically said goodbye to Dec and Ant when he eventually made his choice to call it a night.

Dec and Ant chuckled, shaking their heads as Stephen shuffled out of the bar. Dec brushed tears of laughter from his eyes and mused, "I don't know how he manages to keep us entertained even when he's had one too many."

Ant smiled and gave Dec's back smack. "Well that is Stephen Mulhern for you. You never know what to expect, particularly after a few drinks."

"We should have filmed him."Dec said laying some money on the table,"Yeah he will never believe he did the conga or tried to sing Bohemian Rhapsody."

"Hahah next time."