oopsie

I am bored,slightly depressed and rather tired so yall get two and this one is a nice one.

It was a slight accident and to be fair it was that workers fault.See Stephen and David were causing problems around London.

And yes they can be really friendly towards one another when they have been drinking.Needless to say they both drank a bottle of something and now they are just causing trouble.

Stephen and David were running around like children when the 'accident'happened.Stephen wanted a ice cream and David also then wanted one.Well they ran into a diner and as Stephen walked toward the counter a worker came out of no where and dropped a hot bowl of soup on Stephen.

It didn't feel good,poor Stephen's skin was red and of course David tried to help but ended up making it worse when he poured,what he though was something cold on Stephen but it was just hot as well.

"DAVID"Stephen yelled while wiping the hot stuff off of himself"SORRY I WAS JUST HELPING,HE WAS THE ONE THAT DUMPED THE SOUP ON YOU FIRST"he said pointing at the worker who didn't look like he cared.

"No he walked into me and it fell because of that"That pissed David off.He walked towards the man with a angry look.He was about to pull a Simon on this man but Stephen stopped him"Do not cause a scene"

Did David listen,No.

"No he was the one in the wrong i saw it with my own eyes"he slurred angrily.The worker was not having it"Look dude you and your idiot friend are clearly drunk,so you don't know what your talking about."

"Oh i don't well here i think i know what i am talking about when i do this"Stephen looked at David,confused on what he was talking about but he got what he was about to do when he saw David's fist draw back.

"DAVID NO"Stephen yelled but that didn't work and he hit the worker across the face.

"NO ONE CALLS HIM AN IDIOT BUT ME"David yelled.Stephen felt oddly kiddly when David said that"Aww David"

"Shut up Stephen"he said rolling his eyes and helping him off the floor.The worker glared at David"Your gonna regret doing that"David sighed knowing he wasn't.

"Oh well here"David reached over and grabbed a hot bowl of soup and just downed it on the worker who screamed in pain.

"Oopsie"Stephen laughed and said they better go.They did but didn't get far before they were picked up by the cops.

And why they are being lectured by two very angry presenters."Well he deserved it"David defended "Don't care"There yelling didn't end for a while.

But Stephen at this point didn't care,he was glad David defended him.He knew he liked him.