Needles

Guess who might be going to see Queen live heheh i finally got my mother to say something other than no!!!!!! 

When Stephen woke up he completely dreaded it.In fact he wanted to run away and change is name and move to America.

Though they still might find him,And no not the cops it's worser.Ant and Dec.

It was time for the annual flu shot time at BGT,see Simon wants his people to show a cause and not for them to get sick.

Well if there is one thing clear is that Stephen Mulhern hates needles.Yes they might not hurt but to him they do.Ant and Dec discovered that when the three went and got theirs together,he might as well of hit the doctor and hit Dec in his face when the shot came to his skin.Though he never got the shot he ran.

Well ever since that dreadful day Ant and Dec were going to make sure Stephen got his flu shot.They were going to pick him up but Stephen was ten steps ahead well that is at least he though he was.

When he opened his door the boys were waiting with too cheery faces,which annoyed him"What are you two doing"he asked

"Well Stevie we've come to pick you up of course so you can get your flu shot"Ant finished smiling to big.

"So come on"Dec gestured for him to come with them.Stephen did think about making a run for it but Dec had rapped an arm around him keeping him in place.

"Let's go"

Stephen groaned and got in the car knowing if he tried to make a run for it he'd be good as dead.He was on his last bit of nerves before they even got to the doctors office.

Dec turned around as they were pulling in"Are you ready Stephen"He asked,Stephen looked at him like he grew to heads"Am i ready"He scoffed.I mean really what a stupid question of course he wasn't he was going to be poked with a needled.

"Well come on"Ant said from Stephen's side of the door.When did he open that he didn't know.

As they made their way into the building he could feel everything,his blood,his heart even his lungs.He was not okay.

Dec checked them in,when he came back he said"We will be back in a couple minutes"then he sat down.Stephen's leg was going up and down until Ant put a hand on his leg"Stevie you will be fine"Negative.

After what felt like hours they were called back and put in a room."Who's going first"Dec asked the two"Ant is"Stephen said while pointing at him"Well thank you Stevie"

The nurse came in with the dreaded needle "Okay who's going first"She asked,Ant stepped up and Dec took his place"This won't hurt a bit"she said kindly and Stephen watched like a hawk as she cleaned his arm and pinched the skin then the object plunged into his skin.

Ant didn't even flinch"Okay your done next"Dec went up and Ant came back and gave him a nice smile"Your be okay Bud it didn't hurt"Ant tried talking but Stephen heard buzzing.

"Okay Stephen its your turn Dec said and Stephen's heart dropped"Nno"he stuttered out"You will be okay you can even hold my hand"Ant offered and Stephen didn't care,he didn't was a shot.

But nothing less Dec strolled over and grabbed him bringing him to the table.Stephen struggled to escape and Dec wasn't having it"Stephen it doesn't hurt i promise you please"he pleaded and he almost felt bad.

After a minute of struggling Ant came over and pulled him between his legs and basically pulled him onto his lap"What ARE YOU DOING"he yelled and the poor nurse looked like she was in shock"PUT ME DOWN"

"No,you will get this shot one way or another Dec help"he said trying to get Stephen's shirt sleeve up"Please"he pleaded with the two but they weren't having it.

Dec beckoned the nurse over who quickly wiped the squirming man's arm off before she plunged the needle into his skin.

Stephen screamed when he felt it "Stephen your fine"Ant whispered but that didn't help because when the band aid was on he head butted him and Ant let go of him"OW"Ant yelped but Stephen didn't care he wasn't sorry.

"Your bloody jerks"Stephen yelled at them before leaving the room his arm was hurting and he was upset.

"Stephen"Dec came after him with Ant not far behind"Sorry we did that"

"Don't care i am walking home"he was not in the mood for them but he had to say sorry to Ant.

"Ant i am sorry"he said before walking away very fast.

The end was dumb i just got tired of writing sorry.