Fire

Uggg i have 22 more days until school is done im so freaking glad

He was standing in his kitchen at 3 in the morning making hot dogs, because who wouldn't.

See he woke up and couldn't go back to sleep and he was hungry, he was not about to make nasty eggs so grabbed the frozen hotdogs and defrosted them with a hair dryer.

Then put them in the hot stove, they kept sizzling and popping, Though he thought it was just grease or something so he ignored it and let them burn.

He like his hotdogs burnt since they have the best flavor that way,after flipping the two on it's side he was satisfied with the charred color.

Well somewhere in his sleepy dazed he accidentally hit the pan and the hot grease went on him.

At first he didn't feel it but the hot grease got in him and the fire under the pan caught him.

He realized he was on fire when he smelt the burning flesh. Yes he was on fire and he was burning.

The pin was unbearable but he finally snapped out of the pain, flinging himself to the sink and turned the cold water on the burning arm.

He was horrified and the burnt flesh looked horrible. Though their was still a problem, his table was on fire.

"How it the hell did it go on the table" he screamed at himself before grabbing a bucket and filling it with water then throwing the water on the couch in attempt to put it out.

It did end up going out and what was left was a big black circle on his table but he didn't care.

His arm looked rather bad, and he knew if he went to the hospital the boys would find out and he really didn't need that.

So what would any unstable person do, he fixed the problem himself.

He wrapped his arm with a towel and ran to his bathroom where the stupid first aid kit was,he is going to one day thank Ant for his need to think of everything.

He found the peroxide and just poured it on the horrible looking burn.That was not a good idea cause it just burned really bad.He knew he shouldn't have done that but from what he always knew if you hurt yourself just pour peroxide on the cut or whatever.

Well that was just a bunch of bull,because right now it was burning and wouldn't stop.He did think about calling Ant and Dec but it was 4:21 in the morning and they would kill him.

I mean who makes hot dogs at three in the morning and end up setting himself and the table on fire.So the ER was the next idea but he didn't think it would be a good idea since they might call the boys."I really need to take them off the emergency contact list"he thinks to himself before sitting his arm in the ice cold water.

"Well Apollo i am not going into work today"Stephen said to his simple sad fish that swam in it's bowl.He might go to the clinic later but now he was still hungry and wanted the hot dog that still laid in the pan.