Tired

Well im sorta back and i know what is wrong with me now and i have epilepsy.Gotta take these big pills and i mean they are big lol.

He was tired.And not sleepy tired but life tired.

Everything had gotten too much,work was too much,friends were too much.So basically everything was too much and he was just tired.

Stephen knew he was worrying his friends but at this point he didn't care,seemed not to care about a lot of things.

On Tuesday Ant and Dec had cornered him in his dressing room and more or less demanded to know what was wrong.They shouldn't have done that because Stephen blew up on them and told them they needed to mind there own business.

Though Ant had said they were friends and he and Dec were worried,Stephen said they weren't. Dec and  Ant were hurt by what Stephen said but put their hurt feeling behind them and kept pushing.

Their consent pushing caused Stephen to snap again and tried to leave but Dec put himself in front of the taller man and needless to say he got a black eye.

And Stephen hated himself,he never wanted to hurt his friends but he had.Dec said it was okay but Stephen lost it and left.

When he got home he threw himself on his bed and crawled under the covers,refusing to let the world in.

He stayed curled up in the fetal position in his bed not moving for the 2 days straight.His friend wouldn't stop ringing until the battery died,then the knocking on his door started not less then 3 minutes ago.

Stephen knew it was the boys but he didn't care.If anything they are probably here to get revenge and hit him.Not that he cared he wouldn't be able to defend himself he tried.

The knocking didn't subside,it was getting annoying but he wasn't getting up from his death bed to stop it.The knocking didn't last much longer because he heard the door open and then shut.

Two sets of foot steps were heard and were making their way to his room at the far end of the house"Stevie"Ant's voice rang out,opening his door and popping his head through.

Stephen made no move to move "oh my god"he heard and the 2 sets of feet made their way towards him.

"Stephen you okay"Dec asked,Stephen looked at him but didn't say anything but stared at the bruise he left.Dec saw this and got his attention"It's okay"Dec softly said"Stephen are you okay"He didn't say anything,just stared.

"Stephen"Ant whispered,Stephen looked at the two one more time before turning over and pulling his blanket over his head.The two men shared a look before joining their struggling friend in bed.

They felt him flinch but relaxed quick as he flinched so that was one step,he still trusted them.

"Were here and not leaving Stevie"Ant said softly "Yeah,you're going to be okay"Dec added before tugging the blanket down a little and cuddled into Stephen.