Overworked

"Like i had told you numerous of times,you have to wait"The tired nurse explained "I will inform you when i have more to tell"she explained to the two boys.

"Well can you at least go back and see if he is awake"Ant asked getting irritated. The nurse huffed and walked back to the ER.

"I Swear,these bloody nurses think were asking too much"Ant mumbled angrily before sitting down with a huff.

"Ant he is going to be fine"Dec tried but it didn't work"How do you know he looked bad,Declan I have never seen him like that"Ant said sadly.

" I know Ant but he will be fine,we will help him get through this.Even Simon was worried when he saw Stephen collapse,and i never saw him with such emotion"Dec told the sightly taller man.

Ant laughed a bit when he said that"Did you see David he looked like he was about to hit that one medic when he asked Stephen what his name was"Dec laughed trying to get this situation n a good mood when it certainly wasn't.

But Ant was smiling even if it wasn't real,he was smiling.A couple of minutes later the same snooty nurse came out"Your friend is asleep after being sedated when he lashed out,but he will be physically fine the doctor will be out soon to talk"she didn't give the boys anytime to ask questions because she walked away back to where she came from.

"I don't like her"Ant sneered and Dec had to agree."At least she told us"he spoke softly.

Ant's phone kept going off and so was Dec's,they knew it was the others but they didn't answer just yet.They needed to know that Stephen was okay first.

Dec was scrolling through the very detailed messages from David"The others are gonna stop by later,apparently they couldn't cancel today so they will be here around six to see Stephen is okay"Dec said to Ant who nodded"That's good"

They sat there for a little while until a doctor made a bee line for them"Are you here Mr.Mulhern"the man asked"Yeah,how is he"Dec asked firmly.

"I'll be honest with you,it was bad.While he wasn't physically hurt on the outside the inside was"He explained.

"What does that mean"Dec asked confused"He is extremely dehydrated,and i'm not sure if you noticed but he is really under weight"he explained tot them about what weight he should be and how he is not anywhere near that.

"Then there is the lack of sleep,he looks like he hasn't slept in weeks.When we did a blood test we found very high caffeine levels in his blood."The boys were shocked,they knew Stephen looked liked he barely slept but they didn't think it was that bad.As the doctor continued to explain to them they were feeling guilty that they let this happen this far.

"So after a good rest he will be fine"Dec asked when the doctor finished"Yes but"he started but Ant cut him off"But what"

"But your friend is killing himself,rather slowly and it won't get better"He explained to them about help facility but the boys weren't having it.They weren't about to abandon him to they told him they will help him.

They found themselves being led to his room.What they saw shocked them"Oh Stevie"Ant said sadly taking his friends hand in his.Dec sat in the other chair moving the sleeping man's hair out of his face.

"I should let the others know"Dec said pulling his phone out and texting the obnoxious David.He texted him back saying they were gonna come by soon.

So they waited and Stephen still laid their sleeping,the only people in the room were Ant and Dec and the nurse who took his vitals.

The door creaked open and in came David who looked really worried but upon seeing Stephen he looked relived.So did the others,the boys explained to them what they were told and Simon deemed Stephen to have a long time off.

He will admit he had the younger man do a lot of things for BGT and BGMT,so to say he was overworked was an understatement.Simon felt really guilty and will be talking to the younger man.But right now he just wanted the younger man to get better.

"He's waking up"David yelled and what do you know the usually bright doe eyes were open and looking around.

Both boys promised to make sure he would be okay. 

I swear to god i started this around 7 something and now ending it at 9:25 and it only has 727 words.