Drunk Again

"Anty"Stephen said way too loud"I am so drunk right now..very drunk"He said slumped against the window of Ants car."Yeah i can see"laughed Ant "Honestly your a lightweight"Ant said making a turn.

"Wooooow thatts rudeeee"Stephen slurred"Is it now"mocked Ant.He wasn't really surprised when Stephen pulled out a deck of cards and tried to do a magic trick.

"If those fall your cleaning them up"Stephen pouted and then dropped the cards on accident"Oops Ssorryy"Ant rolled his eyes"Really Stevie i said not to drop the cards"The younger man tried to bend down to pick the cards up but the seat belt was in the way

he went to unhook it but Ant stopped him"No,just sit back we will get them later"Ant said trying to push Stephen back to the seat while steering the car"Sorry"he said sadly"it's okay just sit back"He listened.

A little while later Stephen made a weird noise,Ant noticed and asked"Are you going to puke in my car"rolling his eyes."No"Stephen said confidently"Are you sure"not believing the younger man "Yes"

They were almost back to Stephen's when Ant turned to look at him.Stephen was sweaty,pale and his hair was still damp from the rain and just looks like he will throw up.

"Stephen are you sure your not going to throw up"Stephen nodded but got cut short and Ant knew what was about to happen so he quickly pulled over and went to the passengers side,opening the door and Stephen threw up,thankfully missing Ant's shoes"That it let it out"Ant said rubbing Stephen's back

"I will never drink again"He choked out"Sure"Ant said not believing Stephen because he said the same thing the last time.

"Let's get you home Stevie"Ant said after Stephen was done puking and put him back in the car"Yeahh let go homee"He slurred before falling asleep.

"Really you couldn't have held on a little longer?now i have to carry  you"Ant said annoyed but not really annoyed."When you wake up were talking"Ant said to the asleep man that was softly snoring.