Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving depending on when you are reading!!! and i know the British don't celebrate Thanksgiving but i'm bored and out of ideas also there might be a long one tomorrow or Saturday have a nice day :)

Stephen planned on spending the day at home watching crappy TV because he didn't have anywhere to go his parents and brother were out of town on holiday and he didn't want to be a burden to his friends so when Ant and Dec asked if he was doing anything he said he was visiting family.

The boys knew he was lying but for Stephens sake they said nothing and went on with their day.So here he was sitting on his couch watching some weird movie and drinking a bottle of wine it was a perfect day for him.

A little bit after 12:43 he heard a knock on his door and was confused no one knew he was here he told the ones that asked he was spending today with his family"Stephen open up we know you're in there"Dec yelled how did he know he was there,Stephen made his way to the door and there stood Ant and Dec.

"What are you two doing here"Stephen asked"What are we doing here what are you doing here you lied to us"Dec said rather angry he was lied to "Well you see"He tried to think of something"Stevie were you even planning to see your family"Ant asked him. Stephen was going to see his family but they bailed on him"I was but they bailed"He told them looking at the ground.

He felt a hand on his shoulder he slowly looked up to see Dec their "Stephen why didn't you say anything"because he simply didn't wan't to be a burden he knew the reason his family left with out telling him because they didn't wan't him around so why would Ant and Dec.

"I didn't want to be a bother you have your own stuff and you certainly don't need me around"Stephen said sadly to them.He heard gasp softly"Stevie you are not a bother we wanted you to come in the first place but you said you had plans and when you said that we didn't believe you so we called your mum and she said they were going to be out i mean it hurt that you lied but you are not a bother"Ant said puling him into a warm embrace that he really needed.

"Really"he asked not certain"Yeah so how about you get ready so we can have turkey"Dec told him joining the hug"Okay"Stephen said and when he tried to leave the hug the boys tightened there hold on him"Wait"Ant whispered.It felt nice he won't lie "Okay go get ready i'm hungry"Ant said pulling away and making both Dec and Stephen laugh"What"neither replied "Thank you guys for this i really appreciate it"Stephen said solely.

"It's not a problem Stevie your family our family so get over it and accept that we care and love you"Ant told him"Now GO"