Down the stairs

Welp this is it for the year at least until next year,Ha my new year's revolution is to get help maybe and boost my self-confidence have a great rest of the year :) A

Stephen was going down a set of stairs at BGT when he collided with someone.The person tried to catch Stephen but they failed at doing so"Oh shit"The person said watching Stephen tumble down the stairs.

He hit the floor with a thud.The person who knocked Stephen down ran down the stairs to see if he was okay,"Are you okay,I am so sorry"the man said seeing if Stephen was okay.

He was not.Stephen was holding back tears but nodded anyway"iim fine"Holding his breath."Are you sure,you don't look okay your in pain"Stephen wished the man would go away because he wanted to cry.

"Nno iim fine please go away"Stephen said gritting his teeth and thankfully the man went away.As soon as he was gone Stephen slowly pulled up his pants leg up on his left leg.There was bruising."Oh fuck me"He cursed when he touched the bruise,shooting pain went through his leg.

He sat there leaned against the wall,breathing sharply.He knew he had to get up but his leg hurt really bad.He didn't now how long he was there until someone put there hand on his shoulder"Stephen are you okay"it was Dec"Yeah"That was a lie and Dec knew it.

"Stephen we talked about this,you said you would stop lying"Dec said sternly"Sorry"he apologized"It's okay,now tell me what is wrong"Stephen pulled up his pant leg,Dec gasped

"What happened"Dec asked crouching down to get a better look at Stephen's leg"er i fell down the stairs"it's true but he had help with falling.

"Okay that needs to be looked at,it looks broken"Oh really'Stephen thought."Come on Stephen"Dec said holding a hand to Stephen who tried to take it but pain shot through him"Ahh i can't it hurts"Stephen said sitting back down and letting the loose tears out"Okay it's okay i'll be right back"Dec said 

Stephen leaned back and held his one leg in place and waited for Dec and possibly the medics.His leg was throbbing and he hoped to god it would stop.Soon Dec and a medic came running towards him.

"Stephen you okay"the one medic asked"No"Dec went on the other side of Stephen to try to comfort him"It's okay"Dec whispered to him quietly.

"Okay,as you already know your leg is broken it might be a clean break but you will know more when you get it checked out at a hospital" the medic said then gave him something for the pain and left.

"Okay Stephen were going to the hospital"Dec said not caring about the show as he already texted Ant to tell Simon neither will be there.The medic returned with a wheel chair thankfully,making it easier on both Him and Stephen.

After going to the hospital the medic was right about it being a clean break and much to Stephen's annoyance having to get a cast that was hot and itchy.

But on better news he didn't have to go to work any time soon and had pain medication.