Bad again

Tw Thoughts of suicide,self-harm and short

He lay there in the same small bed,staring at the same plain ceiling,letting the build up from his tears fall. 

He knows he shouldn't be like this,he worked so hard to get away from those thoughts and Ant and Dec helped him but now he just feels horrible.The emptiness is whats gets him the most,right now its 3:21,a lonely hour.

So he just stairs at the ceiling hoping he can just go back to sleep but it's just not happening and all he wants to do is take the similar silver blade to his arm but he cant.He can't do that to his friends again,the last time he almost killed himself.

Not that he cared but his two friends didn't see it that way.Dec was so mad when he found out and Ant was so upset that he refused to leave Stephen's side,so to say they were upset was an understatement.      

The thought of giving them a call did come across his mind but he didn't want to be a bother to them.The saying if you ever need anything give us a call,that's a lie.Well he wouldn't know he never did call the boys for anything because he was too scared.

But nothing less he just stared at the ceiling,letting his problems down his cheeks.It was really bad again and he needed his medicine,the medicine of pain.Those antidepressants the doctors has him on don't work.

They make him different,not the bad different but in a way he can't explain.And he doesn't like it,but at the same time he can just chug all the pills at once and have an overdose.But then again his attempt might fail again and he really might end up in a psych ward.

It is just really bad,he wants his friends that are his brothers but he will never tell them that he want's them.So in the end he is just going to keep this to himself until he explodes from pain mentally and just end it.

He does think about the pain he will be putting his friends through but it's not his fault the pain just is too much and he can't handle it,and no amount of medicine will make him feel like his old self again.

Okay i swear i'll do better,i make these based on what i feel at the moment so these are obviously bad.