Replaced

Stephen practically bounded his way into the judges room at BGT,he was in an extra good mood today when he got a free coffee and a muffin which was chocolate chip,his favorite."Hey Katie!"He exclaimed.

"Hello Stephen how are you today"Katie said nicely."I am good,how are you?"

"Great Stephen,you looking for the boys"She asked."Yes"

"Well i think you know where they are,see you later."Stephen smiled at the technique before ascending his way to the judges room.

He opened the doors to the judges room and Stephen was kinda surprised to see Ant and Dec huddled around someone.

"Uh hi Ant,Dec."The two turned around and Stephen put his hand up and gave an awkward wave."Who is this?"

"Oh Stephen meet Tom! he is the new host with us!"Ant said placing his arm around the guy's shoulder."So what are you doing here?"

"Uh i'm always here hanging out with you when BGT isn't filming or when were doing BGMT"Stephen said getting embarrassed a little.

"Oh,uh well were gonna hang with Tom and get to know him more since were gonna be working with him so"Ant stated seeing if Stephen would get the hint.

He did get the hint and could feel his face heating up,embarrassed he nodded "Uh see you at lunch right?"

"Uh no were gonna have lunch today with tom,maybe another time or not."Dec shrugged patting Tom's shoulder.

Stephen looked at his two friends who were like his brothers in complete shock and at Tom who was smirking a little."O-oh okay"He mumbled quietly.

"Well im gonna go can we talk later?"He asked.Dec looked annoyed while Ant rolled his eyes"Were gonna be busy Stephen."

"Later then"He asked 

Before the boys could tell him no again someone else spoke."Take a hint Mulhern they don;t wanna be around you"David rudely said to him before turning to Tom"Hello Tom nice to see you again."

Stephen's eyes were brimmed with tears when he turned around to leave the room but he didn't see his boss and walked right into him.

"Oh i'm sorry Simon"He said quickly trying to leave but Simon grabbed him"Wait Stephen you okay"

Before Stephen could say he was okay David spoke up."Oh Stephen get lost would you,you now got your germs on my Simon's shirt"

"David"

Stephen just left and tried to keep the tears from coming out in front of anyone.He didn't know what he did to them to basically replace him but he was hurt.Ant never referred to him as 'Stephen' it was always 'Stevie' or some other weird name and Dec was never was mean to him.

He didn't even know who this Tom was but he stole his friends and it hurt.

When he finally got to his room that Simon nicely gave to him when he became a permanent member.He let those clouded tears fall as well as himself against the wall.

He was really hurt.

------------

Simon's pov

When Stephen left looking ready to cry or something i was going to follow him but David stopped me.

"Simon common were thinking about what were going to have for lunch."I looked at David and to where Stephen just went to.

"Is he okay?"

"Who cares"Dec said shrugging before leaning his head on some random person's shoulder.The guy didn't look familiar and i'm pretty sure that's why Stephen was up set.