Sleep Deprived

Yall i think i messed up last night cause i started to take four pills of this medication and i think i took five instead of four cause i apparently forgot how to count but im not sure if i took five so that's fun.Kinda long enjoy

Stevie's pov

Lately i haven't been sleeping,with everything that has been going on with BGT and working as a presenter on other shows i was exhausted.I just got home from a long day's work at BGT and i was tired but i couldn't sleep.

I tried but i just couldn't fall into a mini coma.So for the past couple of days i only got at least four hours asleep in total.

It's not really that bad i downed at least four coffees before i go and see my friends who apparently see something is wrong with me but i can't see it.And i know for a fact it isn't my appearance i have some of makeup people put some make up on me to hide the bags under my eyes.

So i have no clue what they see and i couldn't care less.But now as i sit on my couch watching the clock on the wall tick with every passing minute that turns into hours i wonder if i am never going to got o sleep.

As the time flies by i glanced at the clock and it read 6:42 and i wondered how it flew by so fast cause i could have sworn it was two something last time i looked at the clock.And i have to go to work today.

Moving slowly i took a nice shortish cold shower to wake me up,got dressed then went to my savior.My coffee machine.

It was now 7:23 and i have to be at work at 8:00 so i chose to leave now cause traffic is always hectic.The car ride was expected,long and boring but i managed to get to work at 7:55 so i wasn't late and i totally didn't look like i stayed up all night long.I learned how to do my own makeup i couldn't keep going to the makeup artists they might end up going to one of my friends.

So now i do my own and i make up it looks great.No one notices and that's great. As i walk through the building i dodge everyone and luckily no one stops me and more importantly i haven't ran into the two boys.They always pester me on everything and i really didn't need them to be in my face about not sleeping.

As i was coming close to my dressing room i started to feel wobbly and of course  Ant chose now to make an apprentice.

"Stevie are you okay"he asks grabbing onto my shaky frame,i needed the four things of coffee's to kick in.

"I'm fine"

"You don't look fine,have a seat"Ant said bringing a chair over and i sat in it.I brought my hands to my head and rubbed my eyes.

"You don't look fine"He stated and i almost didn't hear him cause i started to doze off."I am,just tired" admitted still rubbing my eyes.

"Did you sleep last night"he asked seriously.I didn't want him to know cause he and Dec already worry so much.But i know damn well he won't stop so i might as well tell.

"No not really but i am fine"

"I doubt you're fine and why are you here just go home and sleep.I can tell Simon you're not feeling well."Ant said seriously.  

I wanted to take the offer but i couldn't i had so much to do and i didn't want to push back my work."No i'm fine"

Ant knew fighting with me would not be worth it so i guess he gave up"Okay"he finally said.He didn't leave bit i got up anyway and as i was walking i felt my legs go weak and felt myself falling to the carpeted floor.

No pov

Ant watched as Stephen start to cripple to floor and he rushed to catch him and he did before his head hit the floor.

"Stephen"he breathed and called for help.The medics came rushing after someone called for them and after a simple examination it was ruled that he had sleep derivation and the medics gave him a sedative to keep him asleep.Ant wanted to take him home but he was worried if something their wouldn't be any help.

And Simon who surprised Ant and the others told the medics to put him on the couch in the judges room.He was secretly worried about the youngest but will never admit it.

Dec soon joined them and told Ant they weren't leaving him alone again.And that was true cause they didn't do much to Stephen's liking.