3. Wanting to be a Wife

Clg was fun... She had a lot of friends there.. After clg they went out to eat somewhere nice.. As yn knew tae comes home late, so she doesn't have to go early.. But she still prefers to go home earlier than him.. She cooks dinner for him and waits for him... She herself doesn't know why she likes these things... Maybe it somehow makes her feel like a wife.. Which although she hates to admit but she wants to be very badly.. She wants to be his wife, and say that to everyone.. She wants to have the right to call him her's...

Ayan- this pizza is great...

Lisa- yes.. It is..

Yn- guys it is so good.. I told you this place is great..

Lisa- how many times have you come here before??

Yn- many times.. Although we mostly order delivery..

Lisa- ahhh.. Yn... Your life is so good.. You have a man who loves you and he feeds you nice food..

Yn- that's true though... And he is so handsome..

Ayan- just stop talking about him like that...

Lisa- why???

Yn- yes why??

Ayan- he isn't even that nice.. How he doesn't let her stay with us longer.. It is a miracle that today she didn't say that she has to go home...

Yn- aishh.. Ayan.. That's me bro.. I like to go home before him.. He doesn't ask me to do that...

Lisa- why did you go home before him??

Yn- because I can relax, shower and cook dinner...

Lisa- can't you do those things when he is at home..??

Yn- recently he is working really hard.. He has to join his father's company soon.. So he tends to be very tired.. So I want him to relax and eat as soon as he gets home..

Ayan- you are such a nice girlfriend.. You were not like this in school..

Yn- it changes when you are loved by a man..

Yn blushed..

Lisa- I can see that...

Yn- it is different from anything else.. A man's love is different from anything else.. How he makes me feel is otherworldly.. I never thought I would want to be a wife this bad..

Ayan- you do???

Yn- yeahhh.. I would love to get married and have kids and take care of them.. They are his kids...

Lisa- awww.. You two are so cute..

Yn- guys.. I have to go home now...

Ayan and Lisa laughed out loud..

Ayan- go.. Go to your future husband, make him relax..

Yn blushed and left the restaurant...

It was 7 in the evening when yn finally finished showering and changed into a comfy pyjamas.. Taehyung was not home still...

Yn- what should i cook today?? Maybe something he likes.. Not kimbap.. Not pizza.. Lets search something on youtube..

She searched and made some chicken recipes and put it in the oven to bake when the doorbell rang.. She ran to the door knowing who the person would be..

When she opened the door, Taehyung was tired, with messy hair, a loose shirt not tucked in, some upper buttons open... The tie was hanging loosely in the neck..

Yn hugged him immediately rather she smashed her body in him.. Taehyung's lips curved into a smile..

Tae- looks like the baby missed me so much..

Yn-hmm..

Tae- did you miss daddy this much baby??

Yn- yes.. I did daddy...

Tae- wow.. You never reply to me like that.. What got into you???

Yn pulled out and grinned looking at him..

Yn- nothing, just your love..

Tae- sometimes you can be cringy as fuck.. You know..

Yn- yahhh.. Come.. Get in..

Tae followed her when she pulled his hand with her.. He plopped on the couch when she brought him some water to drink and sat beside him...

Yn- how was your day??

Tae- great.. But a lot of work.. I am really tired, you know..

He put his left hand on yn's bare thighs and started rubbing them...

Yn- not now... Let's eat.. I made something.. From youtube.. You are my Guinea pig..

Tae gave a boxy smile..

Tae- i'm going to shower..

Yn- goo.. First..

Yn was working on arranging the plates in the kitchen and plating the food..when she felt hot breath and his veiny hands on her waist.. Back hugging her..

Tae speaks in his grumpy voice- baby.. You look hot in my hoodie..

Yn- thanks..

Tae- hmmm... So fucking hot.. I am hungry...

Yn- i am done plating the food.. Let's eat..

Tae- I am hungry for you baby.. For your pussy...

Yn- shut up tae.. Let's eat first..

She punched Tae's belly with her elbow lightly to which he overreacted like crazy... And yn laughed..

Tae- it is so good yn.. What sauce is this??

Yn- i don't know.. I just made it up..

Tae- your cooking is getting better day by day baby.. I just can't eat outside anymore..

Yn- why??

Tae- I am so used to eating food cooked by you... It just feels weird..

Yn- thanks... Do you want more??

Tae- yes.. Plz..

They had a happy meal together...

Author note
Yahh.. I know.. There is not much romance in this chapter..
Guys i need to build the story a little so i need to add some chapters here and there to express their feelings...
What you think isn't it obvious for yn wanting to be his wife?? I mean who wouldn't???