17. A Sweet Loving Boy

When I opened my eyes, the bed beside me was empty.. I sighed.. I may have expected him to be here.. I stood straight, put my panties and a t-shirt from my luggage, and went to the living area.. Here he is on the couch.. He didn't slept, his hair was all messy, and half naked, his legs spread straight in the tea table, and totally focused on the laptop..

I went to him and sat beside him, looking up at his face.. He turned at me and smiled,...

Tae- you slept well??

Yn- yhh.. I did..

He patted my head while smiling at me.. I put my arms around his torso and hugged him, placing my head on his chest.. He started rubbing his hands on my back..

Yn- how late is it??

Tae- not very late.. You slept for 2 hours only...

Yn- do you want something to drink??

I looked up at his face..

Tae- yehh.. Coffee maybe??

Yn- coffee this time??

Tae- i don't wanna drink now.. We already had a drink in the restaurant..

Yn- okay.. Then coffee for me too.. I am calling the room service...

I moved apart from him and went to the bedroom to call room service.. I also ordered some cheesecake... I am hungry.. After having the full lunch still.. I can't blame myself, I had to walk a lot in the city, and tae.. He is just a beast.. I always feel hungry after sleeping with him.. I blushed on my own thinking about what we did a few hours ago..

I went to him and sat beside him again.. He is working on his laptop..

Yn- tae.. Don't work.. Spend time with me..

Tae smiled and looked up at him.. He closed his laptop at once.. And spread his hand gesturing me to come close to him.. I took the opportunity and hugged his torso.. He hugged me back..

He put his face on top of my head, breathing my hair, while rubbing my back..

Tae- what do you want to do??

His voice is soft and low..

Yn- spend time with you..

Tae- yah i know.. But you can spend time talking, playing games, doing something or maybe in bed naked..

He smirked.. I hit his chest softly with my fist.. I felt my cheeks burning..

Yn- yaa... you are always like this.. Tease me..

Tae- sorry baby.. Do you wanna cuddle now?? I am all yours..

Yn- i want to drink coffee and eat cheesecake..

Tae- you are really hungry then..

Yn- yes I am.. I want to eat..

Tae smiled, the boyish smile that he has, I replied to his smile..

Tae- you liked what we did earlier??

I again got red.. I removed my eyes from his and looked down at his chest...

Tae- baby.. I want to know.. Tell me, do you like it???

His left hand rubbing and brushing my right cheek.. I nod in reply.. He chuckled..

Tae- me too.. I loved it..

I looked up at him.. His eyes are soft and full of love.. I love this man, and whatever he does to me.. His eyes were travelling from my eyes, my face and my lips.. He licked his lips once.. And soon he closed the gap between us.. Placing a soft kiss on my lips..

His lips warm and soft on mine.. His left hand on my neck, making my head turn upward to face him.. Our lips are so synchronised.. Softly moving and playing with each other.. I felt he was savouring the moment, savouring me and my lips.. As he is taking his sweet time, sucking my lips..

A soft moan left my mouth.. Tae chuckled in reply.. I am embarrassed.. I can't control myself.. I feel so good when he kisses me that I can't stop moaning.. But he didn't stop kissing me.. His lips were still on mine..

Tae- baby your lips are so soft.. You taste so sweet..

I blushed..

Our trance broke with the knock on the door.. Tae parted from me.. I knew it was the food I ordered.. I was going to open the door, when tae stopped me by holding my wrist..

Tae- i am gonna open the door.. You are not even wearing proper clothes..

He is right, I am only in my panties and tshirt.. Although he had his sweatpants on, the upper body is naked.. He didn't bother.. He went to the door and opened it.. Then he took the trolley containing food and closed the door..

I was jealous.. Was it a boy or a girl.. I didn't hear anything.. Did that girl see him half naked.. My thoughts vanished when we entered the living and there it was.. The cheesecake and coffee..

He placed both of the food in front of me and took the coffee himself..

Yn- are you not gonna try the cheesecake??

Tae- do you want me to??

Yn- yes.. That is why I ordered two..

Tae- okay.. I will try..

He took one plate and put a spoonful of cheesecake in his mouth..

Tae- try it ynaahhh.. You will love it..

I tried a bite.. It really is so good.. He also ate the rest of his cheesecake and i finished mine.. The warm cup of coffee was calling to me and I took a sip of it.. wow .. all the food in this hotel is so good.. It should be.. This hotel looks like one of the biggest hotels here.. Tae spent a lot of money in this tour..

But how did he get so much money?? I don't know.. And why does he behave a little off sometimes.. What is he hiding from me?? This thought was killing me.. I am sure there is something wrong with him, but I don't know what is it??

Tae broke me out of my thoughts..

Tae- what are you thinking??

Yn- what?? Nothing..

Tae- tell me.. I know you are thinking something..

Yn- what is actually your work tae?? How did you get so much money???

His lips formed a hard line and as he looked up at me from his coffee cup.. Did i asked something wrong?? Shouldn't i know about him too after living with him for so long??