69. Your Body Is Changing

I pout.. He doesn’t tell me anything.. And whenever I ask him something, either he doesn’t tell me or he is saying that he will tell me later.. He noticed me pouting.. 

Tae- now don’t make that face.. 

Yn- tell me.. Do I look ugly??

Tae- you definitely don’t look ugly.. 

Yn- then why did you tell me my body is changing??

Tae- bcz it is.. 

Yn- but i don’t show this early.. I guess I am eating too much so I am gaining weight.. 

Tae chuckled again.. 

Tae- gaining weight.. Ya.. I guess that is kinda right.. I mean you are gaining weight and getting bigger, but not your stomach.. 

Yn- then.??

Tae smiled innocently at me..

Tae- yniiee.. Your boobies are getting bigger.. 

He stared at my face directly, weighing my reaction to this piece of information about my body.. I am pretty sure my eyes got wide hearing him say that.. But one thing I am sure about is that I instantly looked downwards to my breasts, trying to judge the size of it through the tshirt..  Tae started laughing hysterically seeing my reaction.. I looked at him with confusion.. 

Yn- why are you laughing again??

Tae- you should see the look on your face.. You look so cute.. 

Yn- no.. I am surprised… I didn't notice it.. 

I looked down again towards my chest.. Trying to understand the change.. 

Tae- you didn’t.. Bcz it is not that visible yet… I noticed it today in the shower.. When I grabbed those in my hands.. They seem.. A little bit.. Fuller.. 

I should dig a hole in the earth and bury myself in it.. It is so embarrassing.. And tae is shameless as always.. Saying things calmly when he really knew that I get so embarrassed talking about these things.. 

Tae- don’t be shy.. It is normal… your boobs grow.. You know I was a good student in school and college.. Not like you always looking around boys.. 

Yn- tae… I never looked around boys.. You know that… 

Tae- you didn’t?? 

Yn- nope.. 

Tae- then what you did with me?? 

His gaze is intense now… looking at my soul.. Trying to intimidate me.. I gulped..

Yn- you are different.. 

Tae- is that so?? 

Yn- ya,.. Now stop talking.. I need to nap.. 

I started walking towards our shared bedroom.. And tae followed me.. I tried my best to avoid these conversations now.. So I was walking as fast as I could to reach the bed..

Tae yelled from behind.. 

Tae- yniie.. Walk slow.. You can’t walk this carelessly,.. Walk slow.. 

I heard him and started walking slowly… and soon tae reached up with me and continued walking just behind me.. 

Yn- are you going to take a nap with me?? 

Tae- i want to.. But i need to make a call.. But i am going to tug you in the bed, then attend the call.. If the call finishes early i will come and sleep with you.. Okay???

Yn- okay.. 

I slept and when I woke up, it was already dark outside.. I am sleeping way too much these days, and I turned around and saw Tae sleeping peacefully beside me.. His hair is messy and his head is buried in the pillow.. I am not going to wake him up.. So I sat up in bed.. But suddenly I felt a tug in my hand.. I looked and he was holding my hand..