86. Spending Time With Family

It was already evening.. And tae asked yn to dress in something casual.. Although they are going for dinner, she doesn’t have to dress fancy or formal.. Yn didn’t know what tae was actually planning for her.. And she didn’t want to know, as she had faith in Tae that he knows her best, and will definitely do the best for her.. 

Yn was also relaxed because although spending some time out alone with him feels good, but, after being pregnant she didn’t like to go to gatherings too much.. Gathering made her nauseous.. And that is why she didn’t want to go to a hotel or something.. Yn worked the afternoon and tae was with her half the time, and left the room saying he had some urgent stuff to do.. 10 minutes ago, he came back to the room, and asked yn to get dressed as fast as she could.. Yn did that.. She quickly threw on a red and white short flowy dress, which had flower motives in it.. And decided to wear sandals.. 

Nowadays her feet hurt.. It gets swollen and hurts like crazy.. Tae sometimes does some message to her feet, and it gives some relief but still wearing constricting shoes are a complete no no.. 

Leaving her hair open, yn walked out of the room, trying to find tae.. When she couldn’t see him she called him.. 

On phone

Yn- i am ready.. Where are you??

Tae- wait in the bedroom i am coming.. 

Yn sat on the reading chair.. And started scrolling her phone.. There were so many messages.. They had a fashion show next week in college and Lisa wanted to participate in it as a model.. And she messaged asking yn to design her dresses… yn was so confused.. She is not a fashion designer, although she wants to be one day.. 

While thinking this, Tae entered the room.. Wearing a blue loose fit pant, and an off white half sleeve shirt.. He looked festive and summery.. 

Yn- you look good.. 

Tae smiled- thanks.. You too baby… 

He placed a small peck on her cheek.. And started directing ehr towards the hallway.. 

When they got out of the house, and got in the car yn still didn’t know where they were going.. 

Yn- can i know the destination?? 

Tae- do you must??

Yn- if you don’t wanna tell me then i can’t do anything.. But at least tell me is it somewhere really congested??? Will there be a lot of people.. 

Tae- not a lot.. Some people.. 

Yn- okay.. 

Yn sighed.. Thinking about people.. 

Tae- don’t worry.. I know nowadays you don’t like people.. And I have arranged a thing that will not have many people.. But if nobody is there and we are only there, it will feel weird… 

Yn chuckled- and haunted.. 

Tae smiled in return.. 

The car finally stopped in front of a big park.. There were 10 to 12 cars parked outside of the park, he got out and as usual opened the door for her.. When yn stepped out she waited to follow tae, but to her surprise tae opened the back door of the car, and brought out a big picnic basket.. He gave a nice smile to yn.. 

Yn- are we going for a picnic?? 

Tae- kinda like that.. 

Yn- at this time?? It is already dark.. 

Tae- just follow me.. 

Tae held the basket in his right hand and held her hand on his left, and through the gate entered the park.. There was a sign board.. 

PACIFIC OUTDOOR CINEMA

Yn was spellbound.. The area was too beautiful to be true.. The whole field was lit with fairy lights.. There were 20 thick mattresses spread on the ground, with several pillows and cushions and it was all pink and velvet.. Tae went to sit in the middle of the venue.. There was a card on the mattress reading tae’s name.. 

He made her sit on the mattress and placed the basket beside and sat himself.. The weather was moderately warm, with occasional cool breeze flowing.. They had blankets also.. Most of the places around them were full… yn was so happy and she was looking at everything with open and big eyes.. 

It was so comfortable.. She can sit, and lay down and relax.. And mostly the people around them were families.. In each family there were so many people.. Mostly kids… the kids were laughing playing with their siblings and parents.. And some were eating chips.. 

Tae- happy??

Yn- very happy.. 

Tae- then i am happy too.. 

Yn- how did you get this idea?? 

Tae- sometimes you forget that i am a genius.. 

Yn laughed hearing him.. 

Tae spoke softly to her.. 

Tae- i knew you didn’t like loud places and you like something nice.. And there is nothing better than this.. Look, everyone around us came here with family.. I came here with mine.. I like it.. 

Yn- next time when we will come bunbun will be with us.. 

Tae- nope.. We can’t wait that long to come here.. We will come here often.. So that when he comes he will be quite familiar with this place.. 

Yn- definitely.. 

Tae smiled… 

yn- what movie are we watching??

Tae- Tangled…

Yn- the princess movie??

Tae showed his boxy smile- yes.. 

Yn suddenly hugged him, placing her head on his shoulder.. Tae gently patted her head.. 

Yn- it feels so good tae.. Thank you.. You are making all my dreams come true.. The dream of having a family.. A baby.. 

Tae- I still have 2 more surprises to give you today.. 

What parted and looked at him questioningly.. 

Tae- guess it..

Yn- i don’t have any idea.. 

Tae- we are gonna get married this weekend.. 

Yn- what??

Tae- yes.. 

Yn- you prepared everything this quick??

Tae- I have people to do it.. 

yn- wow.. But I didn't pick my dress.. 

Tae- i asked the designer to come home tomorrow.. She will take your measurements, and you can choose any gown you like. She will make it fit you.. 

Yn- i think i need more time to process it.. I am getting married this weekend.. 

Tae- and the 2nd surprise.. 

Yn looked at him with a questioning look.. Tae took the basket in his hand.. He placed it in front of him, and opened it, pulling out a huge bowl of chip salad.. There were two bowls of them.. And two bottles of appy.. 

Tae smiled- I made them.. 

Yn was so happy.. She couldn’t stay silent anymore.. She hugged him.. And a  tear left er eyes.. 

Author's nte
Hey guys...  This chapter is quite short.. But tomorrow you are gonna have a long chapter... Just wait for a little bit.. I am sure you will enjoy..
Take care...