38. Date Night In The Garden

The entryway had a big hall in the beginning.. To the right side of the hall, is a rounded seating area, which has a rounded couch and tv set.. And to the left side there is the kitchen, which is separated by a hallway and a big wooden door.. The living had a fire lighting place, the walls are all glass, so we can see the blue pool on the outside of the house.. Completing these there are several guest rooms in the ground floor of the house.. And then on the 2nd floor.. There is a master bedroom.. They have a separate owner's wing in the house, I don't know what kind of use it has in our house, bcz the whole house is only going to be used by us..  But the beautiful and extra big master bedroom, with the most luxurious bathroom, walking closet.. And gaming rooms, separate living etc.. 

Yn- tae.. Isn’t it too big??

Tae- ya.. A little.. 

Tae chuckled.. 

Yn- we stayed in that small house of ours so it just seems way too big.. 

Tae-  don’t worry.. We have to spend our entire lifetime in this house.. We will definitely find a use of all this extra space.. 

I smiled and hugged him.. 

Tae- you liked our bedroom??

Yn- yaa.. So good… 

Tae- lets go…

Yn- where?? I am tired..

Tae- you can’t be tired now yn.. You have to spend the entire night with me.. 

Yn- why? 

Tae- our first night in the new home.. We gotta celebrate… 

He smiled at me.. He pulled me in for a kiss, and I kissed him back.. 

Tae- are you really tired??

Yn- nope.. 

He smiled.. Although I was tired, I can’t tell when he wants to spend more time with me.. 

We went outside of the house.. And holding my wrist he started showing me the house from outer outside..

Tae- this house was built in 1890.. And I bought and renovated it, for our use.. It is so beautiful.. Also I bought the entire property.. Like all this area is ours.. You know we have our own horse shed here.. They have several horses.. And in that area, there is a greenhouse for trees… I want to have various trees here.. And I will make a basketball court, a football court and all kinds of sports arenas here.. You know??

He was talking continuously and explaining things, but he stopped when he looked at me… 

Yn- wow.. Look at you, you are happy and making plans for the future.. 

Tae- yes..i am happy and all of that is for you.. 

Yn- okay… 

Finally we took me to a place behind the house, which is covered with long trees, and it is well decorated.. 

Tae- come.. 

Yn- you did all this?? 

Tae- i asked them to do it for me..

Yn- that is you doing it.. 

Tae- ya.. I did it.. 

Yn- wow.. All this?? You being a romantic tae.. 

Tae- I can be romantic when I want to..

I kissed his lips.. The entire garden was covered with fairy lights, and candles and in the middle, there was a bed made, cosy and beautiful.. 

Tae- remember you asked me to watch a movie outside so that is what i did.. 

I suddenly saw the screen and the projector.. He went to the table neary, and poured two glasses of wine and gave me one.. We clink our glasses..

Tae- welcome to our new house.. 

Tae chose the fav movie of mine and played that on the projector.. But I couldn't watch the movie, as the reality was better and more beautiful than the movie.. But still we watch the entire movie.. And finally it is time for dinner.. Pasta it is, by our special chef… she served us steak and pasta.. And I must say she has some skills.. I don’t want to cook anymore.. It was so tasty.. 

Yn- i shouldn’t cook anymore.. She is such a great chef.. She should cook for us everyday..

Tae- no… I like your food..

Yn- ya.. You are weird.. Who likes my cooking over chef’s cooking??

Tae- me.. So can you just cook for me?? Plzz..

Yn- ofcourse.. I will cook for you.. 

The staff came and took our dishes back, After our meal was over.. 

Tae- you don’t need to come here.. 

He spoke to the staff.. I looked at him.. He gave me a warm smile.. I just find it funny how he makes a serious face to everyone else.. I leaned in for a kiss.. And he kissed me back..