101. Happy Wedding Night 🔞

Tae was on top of me… watching me intently with his deep eyes.. His look is only making me wet and juicy between my legs… 

His naked body, his muscles, his beautiful face, his length against me…. I know I am a mess down there… 

I want his touch in my hot pussy.. So I begged him… i begged him to fuck me.. And I know he wanted that.. He wanted me to beg him for my pleasure…

Yn- please tae.. Please fuck me.. Please… 

Tae smirked.. But didn't make any move… I begged him again…

Yn- please… touch me… touch my pussy… please… 

Now he looked down between my legs, my wet pussy, which he just played with…. My skin started burning when he looked at my juices, which were flowing down my thighs, mixed with his saliva…

As he sat beside me, looking at me intently, he touched my wet pussy… I gasped in his touch… When I opened my eyes I saw him carefully monitoring my expressions… 

His fingers circled my clit.. And i couldn't stop, so i held his hardness… he is really hard… and as i held him, his breathing stopped for a few seconds looking down at my hand… 

Tae- what are you doing???

Yn- touching you…

Tae smirked… and I started moving my hand up and down along with the shaft.. He closed his eyes, and his breathing was rapid… his lips a little parted… he was enjoying my touch so much..

Do I have such an influence over him?? I like the way he is reacting to my touch… I wanna take him to my mouth… 

His hand was resting on my pussy and when I knelt to take him in my mouth he opened his eyes.. 

Yn- i wanna give you a blow job…

Tae smiled- do you?? 

Yn- I really do… can i???

Tae sighed- you can….

I took the tip of his dick and circled my tongue around it.. It felt warm and heat was radiating out of it.. It was so good.. I felt him pulsating with my touch.. I looked up at him.. His eyes dark, with an intense gaze looking down at me… 

I gave him a small smile and took the whole of him back in my mouth.. It felt good… his tip was touching my throat… and still he wasn’t fully in my mouth.. He is big.. I know that.. But I will try my best to please him… 

I started moving my head back and forth to give him pleasure, while always circling his tip.. And he threw his head back.. Burying his right hand in his hair, trying to calm himself down… it feels so good when the mafia kim taehung feels so helpless in front of me.. I like to exercise this power over him.. 

He looked down at me, and placed his left hand on my head, he started guiding me, and made me slower.. But I followed his orders.. I wanna do him as he wants me to do him.. 

After a few deep throats, I started tearing.. And tae stopped immediately..

Yn- i am fine.. I wanna do more..

Tae- no.. let me have you.. I dont wanna cum right now.. 

Okay i guess… if he doesn’t want me to do something i will not do that.. So I left his length, and he made me stand on my feet.. And motioned me to sit on the edge of the bed.. As I sat, he kissed me intently.. Tasting himself.. And I kissed him back.. It felt so good, so warm, to be kissed by him on our wedding night.. 

Feeling proud to call him my husband.. 

Tae spoke in a deep voice- you have a dick sucker breath.. 

I chuckled.. 

Yn- isn’t it normal?? 

Tae bit his lower lip- it is.. But can I now?? 

Yn whispered- fuck.. Yes…

Tae kissed me softly on the tip of my nose.. And stood up.. Making me lay down half on the edge of the bed, he took my legs and held them with his hands… I felt his hardness poking near my wetness.. I gasped with just a mild touch of it.. 

Tae rubbed himself against me.. And I moaned in response.. Wow it feels so good.. I was so ready and waiting for him to enter me, I felt impatient.. But he is always the tease, he never lets me get the things I want, nor does he want to satisfy me quickly…

And seeing me enjoying the rub, he continued rubbing his tip in my folds.. When I opened my eyes devoid of any further movement, I saw him smiling at me.. I made a pout.. 

Yn- you are not being a good husband..

Tae chuckled, and licking his lower lips he mumbled- you want me to be a good husband??
Yn- yes..

Tae- okay then.. 

And with it, he inserted himself in me along with a swift motion.. I didn’t feel any pain as I was very lubricated.. He waited a little and looked at my face.. I opened my eyes, and all I could see was him.. I love him so much at this moment.. The love of my life, the father of my kid, my husband… I love him so much.. Nothing more matters to me in this whole freaking world other than him… 

He came closer to peck my lips.. And started thrusting.. It was so good.. So fast, deep and in rhythm.. He was groaning continuously while fucking me.. And his thrusts started hitting my g spot.. And making a pleasure pool in my tummy.. 

And soon i cum.. He waited for my pleasure to subside, and then he started thrusting again.. I grabbed the bedsheets.. It is too intense.. He left my legs, and moving me upwards, he got in the bed, and by spreading my legs apart he positioned himself in between them.. 

Tae- this feels closer to you, baby…  

I couldn’t stop but blush in his words.. It was so good.. He thrusted himself in again, and this time I held him closer to my body, burying my finger nails in his back, and arms.. I know he feels the pain, but I can't control myself again.. 

My moans get out of my control, out of the normal voice limit, and I am pretty sure anyone from outside of our room can hear us.. But I don't care.. I am with my husband on our wedding night. What else would they want to hear?? 

The skin slapping was quick and fast and rapid.. And each time his skin slaps with mine, I reach a 9th cloud.. 

He buried his face in my neck, his breathing is rapid, and his face red, hot, sweaty.. I hold him close to me..

Tae mumbled- I am gonna cum.. 

I held him dear to me, and soon, with really rapid strokes he came inside me.. Which threw me into another orgasm.. 

It took my body a few minutes to recover from that.. And when I opened my eyes, and gained my strength back.. 

Tae looked at me in the eyes and smiled- Happy Wedding Night Baby.. 

I pecked his lips, and he smiled at me… 

He pulled me into a hug, and covered our bodies with the duvet.. We fall asleep cuddling in the bed…

Author's note
Hey guys.. Here is the next chapter..
I hope you guys enjoy...
Jave fun...