5. Who Am I??

Two young women sitting in the restaurant, talking with each other while waiting for the food..

Paisley- so.. How is life??

Yn- nice...

Paisley- only nice?? You just forgot me and all of our school friends after being with taehyung, and it's just nice??

Yn- i didn't forget you guys.. I got a little busy just.. I really want to meet and talk, but tae stays at home only on weekends, so i can't leave him alone in the house..

Paisley- you never told me what his job is??

Yn- it is just the transportation industry.. You know his father has his own business, but tae is reluctant to join him, and wants to work on his own.. And he stays so busy, I barely get to see him..

Paisley- but he looks really hot though.. I saw many of your pictures in the sns.. He is really the person who can fulfil your daddy kinks..

Yn- yaaa.. I was never like that.. What are you saying??

Paisley- omg yn.. You were always like that.. Remember those boys who proposed to you in school and you rejected everyone bcz they are not older and not mature enough and not dominant enough..

Yn's face just got red like a tomato..

Yn- ya.. I remember..

Paisley- i guess by looking at your face taehyung really is making you happy, and satisfied (she chuckled)

Yn- aishh.. Stop talking about my sex life like this... it's embarrassing..

Paisley- so what is the future plan??

Yn- hm??

Paisley- what you thought about your future??

Yn- I haven't actually...

Paisley- about being a fashion designer and opening your own boutique??

Yn suddenly got silent- i haven't actually thought anything about that..

Paisley- why??

Yn- i don't know.. I just.. I guess I didn't..

Paisley- yn.. Remember you wanted to be a fashion designer from the beginning, and you wanted to study, and open your boutique, and grow your business and everything.. And now you are in clg, you have to start making plans..

Yn- yaa.. I guess..

Paisley- yn.. I must say something to you, just don't get mad..

Yn- what??
Paisley- look it is good to be loved, to love someone, and stay with that person.. But you should not forget yourself,and you should try to fulfil your dreams, otherwise you will always regret in the future.. Don't just be his girlfriend or his wife, be you..

It hit hard.. It really did.. Yn just forgot what she was and what she wanted to be while being with him.. At first she thought about herself a little bit, but as the time passed, she forgot who she wanted to be and what she liked and what she was.. And everything became taehyung.. She didn't even think of any future other than being his wife and having his kids..

The rest of the afternoon went laughing and talking with paisley, but something inside her heart was buzzing, wanting to come out, and wanting to be seen..

When yn came back to home it was 5.30 pm and taehyung wasn't home.. Yn knew he wouldn't.. He was busy.. Work.. he didn't even call her the whole day.. He must be really busy.. It is the rule yn is not allowed to call him in the office time, rather tae calls her when he gets free time..

Yn got freshen up, and sat on the bed, and sighed.. She was supposed to study, as her exams are coming, and tae also told her to study, but she didn't want to..

Yn in mind-

What happened to me?? When did I become like this?? I was never like this... i was different.. I was motivated, i was passionate about my future and i was excited.. I took care of my body, i ate healthy, i studied hard, being the first student in the class, and i wanted to be someone, an individual.. And now, look at me, i am just taehyung's girlfriend, and when i get any time i watch something on the tv and i study only because he asked me to study..

What happened to me.. Unknowingly a tear rolled down her cheeks.. It was dark.. Is she losing herself?? Is it enough to be like this?? Is this real happiness??

Author's note
When we love someone, we tend to lose ourselves in them.. We want to be with them no matter what.. And if that person is loving us back then it is real heaven in the world..
Think about yn.. It is fucking taehyung for god's sake...
It's okay yn.. It is normal for you or anybody to lose themself in his handsomeness...