92. He Will Take Care Of Me

When yn entered the house, Lisa came running to her.. but she was scared to hug her, so she stayed still in front of her..

Lisa- are you alright yn??

Yn smiled- yes I am..

Lisa sighed a relief- I was so scared...

Yn- it was nothing lisa.. I am fine...

Holding tae's hand yn went and sat on the couch.. anna came with some water... yn took the glass and also she held anna's hand, and asked her to sit beside her.. everyone was there, gathered around her... they were curious to know.. and tae was also standing there..

Yn spoke to anna- were you tense???

A tear left anna's eyes- I was.. the way I saw you when hey took you to the hospital.. I was really scared..

Yn smiled and rubbed the back of her hand, with her thumb...

Yn- I am fine now..

Anna- what was it?

Yn- complications... and I have to take care of myself more now..

Anna- the doctor said that??

Yn- ya.. but I am not taking stress.. bcz I know I have you.. I know you and this man will take care of me..

She pointed towards tae.. tae turned and looked at her for a moment, and then his eyes were back on his foot..

Anna- are you feeling alright??

Yn- I am.. and the baby is good too.. it is just that I have to rest..

Anna hugged her... yn hugged her back...

Tae spoke with a calming voice..

Tae- everyone.. I think Arnold told you already, that yn is fine now... but she has some complications, and she cannot move her body too much.. but the doctor treated her well.. she lost too much blood, so they gave her blood and medicines.. and as she wants, so we are not canceling the wedding..

Lisa- but yn.. are you sure?? After all this, can you go through this???

Yn smiled- ya,.. I am sure.. I can.. don't worry..

She looked around, at the people who had concern in their eyes..

Yn- I am actually pretty excited for the wedding.. and I want to get married to this man really soon.. so I don't want to wait any longer.. I already waited a lot..

She started giggling..

Yn- we should have been married 2 years ago..

Tae looked at her with furrowed eyebrows...

Yn said smiling- only that he didn't propose to me at that time..

Tae- what??

Yn- what were you even thinking?? That I would leave you and you could have any other girlfriend???

She started giggling again.. and tae knew she wanted to lighten the air.. she wanted everyone to feel good, and forget about everything, so she was joking around.. and this is the way she is.. also his work is off now for a week.. today was his last work day before the wedding, so he can finally have fun now... so he decided to play with it..

Tae smirked- you don't know.. girls are lining up in the streets to marry me..

Yn chuckled- in your dreams.. it is only me who is ever going to marry you...

Lisa started laughing...

Yn- look lisu.. if I don't marry him, he will forever stay alone, so I am doing a favor by marrying him... don't you agree??

Lisa- I do.. oppa.. I think only yn can handle this weird mood of yours.. and go on with it..

She started impersonating him...

Lisa- "I will kill you.. this is a real gun.. how dare you say anything to my girl?"

Everyone started giggling...

Anna- do you wanna have something to eat??

Yn made a pout..

Yn- you know what I want.. I want chips salad for everyone and coffee, that is also for everyone..

Anna smiled- okay.. coming soon..

***

The evening went really well, as everyone was together and having fun... and also the dinner was really good.. yn ate well.. and tae was happy as it looked like she was taking care of herself.. eating well, walking slowly, smiling and trying to stay calm...

Tae was in bed, waiting for yn to come out of the washroom.. and when she came after getting freshened in her PJs, tae smiled at her..

Tae- come here.. sit on the bed...

She smiled and followed his order..

Tae- you should relax..

Yn smiled- then you should do my skincare...

Tae- I will..

He went on and brought her skincare box.. placing that in front of her, he looked at her...

Yn- that serum first.. put that on my face.. and then the moisturizer.. and eye cream, and lip balm.. and then the sleeping mask in my hair, and body lotion, and hand cream..

After saying all this she made a pout..

Yn- it would be better if I get a foot massage..

Tae chuckled, and started doing her skincare.. yn closed her eyes, and sat silently... tae was soft and gentle..

Tae- may I know why are you so happy??

Yn- bcz I am a bride.. and I am going to get married tomorrow..

Tae- I thought after what happened today, you will be anxious..

Yn smiled- nope.. why would I?? you are here to take care of me.. and worry about me..

Tae- so you don't feel any negative emotions??

Yn- nope.. I feel Bunbun is safe inside me.. I am going to be careful and take care of myself.. I will eat well, move less, and take no stress.. and I am also happy that finally I am getting married.. and even with the man of my dreams...

Tae- you are so pure ynahh.. when I saw you in that situation, I was so scared..

Yn opened her eyes- don't be.. I am here with you, and the baby is here as well.. it is nearly the end of 2 months of him being inside me... and there is only 7 months left... as the doctor said if he wants to come early, then it will be sooner..

Tae- are you happy??

Yn sighed- I am.. I am getting married, I am having a baby.. the wedding is such luxurious and beautiful, and all the people that love me are here.. what do I need more??

Tae smiled- I am happy if you are happy..

Yn- don't I have a lot of tablets to take??

Tae- you do.. and the doctor increased the tablets, so you have to take a lot of them..

Yn smiled- bring everything to me.. and so my feet message.. this is my order..

Tae chuckled- order from wifey??

Yn's heart fluttered..

Yn- I guess I have to be okay with being called wifey..

Tae- ya.. you have to be.. and I read in a book, if you want your kids to learn well, then couples should call each other mummy and daddy in front of them..

Yn started giggling- when did you read this??

Tae- in a journal..

Yn- aww.. so cute..

Tae gave her a huge box of medicines... and yn wrote everything down as when she had to take anything... and she took the medicines that she had for the night..

Tae- it must feel bad..

Yn- nope.. it is good.. it is good for me, us, and for Bunbun.. so I am fine..

Tae smiled and after messaging her feet, he kissed her good night...