14. From A Girl To My Woman

It was beautiful.. Yn never saw a beautiful city like that.. Tae already hired a car which he was driving.. And yn was looking out in the city, it looked so good and soo beautiful.. Yn couldn't move her eyes from those.. It was gorgeous..

Tae- do you like it??

Yn- it is so beautiful tae...

Tae- am glad that you like this..

Yn- when will we go out??

Tae- first we have to check in and get freshed and then we can go out..

Yn- how far??

Tae- a little bit more??

Yn- did you come here before??

Tae- i did..

Yn- when?? You didn't mention it..

Tae- when i saw young, i think 4 years old..

Yn- ohhh..

Yn continued looking outside, when the car entered a gate, which was opened by several security guards.. Tae parked the car and yn also came out.. He pulled those luggages out of the car and went in.. it was a big hotel, in the reception tae asked for the key and they went into the room...

There were some staff who offered to carry those heavy luggages.. So tae was free.. When yn saw that tae was free she went close to him and intertwined fingers with him.. He smiled and they went in..

Tae opened the door and let yn get in first and he entered after her... the staff placed those luggage inside the room and left..

Yn was so happy, the room was so big, actually it was like a mini apartment, with living rooms, having a couch, tv and bar and a bedroom having a big bed and several chocolates and wine were kept for them.. The room was nicely decorated.. Yn was looking at all these silently, when tae back hugged her..

Tae breathed her scent- do you like it??

Yn whispered- I love it..

Tae- i asked them to decorate it nicely for you..

Yn- thank you..

Tae- no thank you.. You make my life better, you deserve it..

Yn smiled hearing him..

Tae made her turn and looked into her eyes, while smiling..

Tae- you still have to see something more..

Yn- what??

Tae pulled her holding her wrist towards the balcony which was hidden behind the white curtains.. He opened the door and it was the best view ever.. It was the eiffel tower, and the whole of paris, that can be seen.. Yn was jaw dropped..

Yn- omg.. Omg.. I can't believe it..

Tae- this is real.. Believe it...

Yn- yahhh.. Thank you.. I feel so lucky..

Tae- it will look even better at night, with all the lights..

Yn just went to him and hugged him.. Her face buried in tae's chest, tae didn't expect it, so he caressed her hair..

Tae- aishhh.. I get that.. You like it..

Yn- i love it.. It is so beautiful...

Tae- now go shower and get ready...

Yn- i am hungry..

Tae- we will go out to eat.. Brunch..

Yn smiled and went into the room to open the luggage and hopped on the shower..