28. What Is Wrong With You??

His face is serious.. He started driving the car.. I sat silently.. Why is he doing this?? I was just having fun.. I was joking and messing with him.. I want him to laugh with me and talk with me like normal couples do.. And he did that last night.. He behaved really well.. I thought maybe he changed, maybe he is calm now, maybe he can have fun and talk nicely.. I shouldn’t have thought that.. 

Yn- tae?? 

He is silent.. No reply from his part.. He didn’t even look at me.. Eyes staring in the distant road..

Yn- what is this tae?? Why aren't you talking to me??

He still didn’t reply.. No this is not the way.. This is not going to work with him.. I have to take control.. He asked me to marry him and I cannot just sit around and listen to him my whole life.. Enough of controlling me..

Yn- what do you want?? What is wrong with you?? Can’t you see I was joking?? Why did you react?? Just tell me now.. 

Tae- i am driving.. 

Yn- why are you driving?? Don’t.. I don’t even understand why are we in the car?? We were having lunch.. What happened??

Tae sighed heavily.. And parked the car on the side of the road.. The area is empty.. Open fields on both sides of the road.. Some houses are seen far away in the field.. The road is empty as well.. I am scared now.. I know he will not hurt me, but I am still scared.. But no.. I will not stop.. I will take my stance..

Tae looked at me.. Removing his seatbelt..

Tae- what were you doing in the restaurant??

Yn- what??

Tae- stop trying to be innocent yn.. You were showing your skin and touching yourself in front of everyone..

Yn- that was for you.. I was teasing you..

Tae- for me?? For me in a public place?? As if you don’t live with me.. 

Yn- you don’t understand ever.. This is for fun.. Nobody was watching us.. 

Tae- how do you know?? Maybe you forgot that people know me.. They know who I am.. I am being watched every time, and if you are with me you are also being watched.. And you are my property and I want everybody to just respect you not to see you naked for god’s sake..

Yn- naked?? What?? That was not naked.. Do you think like that for me?? And you expect me to say yes to your proposal?? You try to control me all the time.. You try to make me listen to you all the time.. If I am getting married to you then I am not going to do this.. I am not going to listen to you.. And this is my body.. Let me decide what I want to do with it.. Not you… 

Tae went silent.. Ohh shitt.. I spoke too much.. Again.. What happened to me?? I wasn’t like this before.. What got into me?? I don’t know.. 

Tae spoke in a really low voice..

Tae- yn.. You know I love you.. I cannot lose you baby.. I don’t want to share you with anyone.. I don’t want anyone to hurt you.. You don’t know people will click pictures of you and publish them.. Bcz you are with me.. I couldn’t protect the woman I loved the most in my early life, but I want to protect you.. But I guess I did wrong.. I am sorry.. 

Yn- tae no.. plzz…

Tears started rolling down my eyes.. What have I done?? Why am I breaking his heart all the time?? It hurts me extremely.. 

Yn- I am sorry.. I shouldn’t have said those things to you.. 

Tae looked up and saw the tears in my eyes.. 

Tae- no no.. don’t cry.. Plzz.. don’t cry.. I am sorry baby.. Don’t cry.. I cannot take it when you cry.. For me plz.. 

He rubbed the tears of my cheeks.. And pulled me into a hug.. His body is warm.. Too warm right now, as the heated debate already raised our temperature..  I parted from him.. He cupped my cheeks, concern in his eyes.. I looked at him.. Our nose rubbed together.. 

Tae- I will do anything you want.. Or at least try my best to fulfil your wishes.. Just don’t cry..

I smiled in response.. He smiled back at me.. 

Yn- tae.. 

Tae- hmm??

Yn- fuck me..

His eyes got bigger as he wasn’t expecting the question…

Tae- what??

Yn- fuck me.. Now.. 

Tae- here?? In this car??

Yn- yaa.. Plzz.. 

His eyes got suddenly darker.. His face is serious.. He looked around us, seeing only fields a smirk drew in his face..

Tae- ynaahh… What will I do with you??