12. Daddy Is Gonna Punish You Baby

Tae had to carry both of their suitcases as yn couldn't even move one of them.. How in the world this man is so strong.. He was smiling while carrying the suitcases as yn sat on the couch tired after trying hard to move them..

After loading all the luggage they sat in the car.. It was just beginning to get lighter in the sky.. Yn was so excited to go outside and have fun with him while she also felt bad as tae didn't have proper sleep..

Yn- we need to grab coffee..

Tae- ya.. I definitely need one now...

Yn- you can sleep on the flight...

Tae- i can.. Let's see if I will..

Yn- why???

Tae smiled at her.. He moved close to yn and went so close to her body and face that yn closed her eyes, while tae put the seatbelt on for yn... he wanted to tease her, by breathing on her skin heavily... which he succeeded...

Tae- let's grab coffee first...

They went and bought coffee for both of them and drove to the airport.. In the airport they had to wait a little.. But tae took her to vip waiting rooms with him...

Yn- why are we in the VIP waiting room??are we special???

Tae- you are the most special person my love...

Yn was so shocked that they were in the vip waiting room, but hearing tae talking so nicely she felt really happy...

A person came to tea after sometime, when yn was resting her head on tae's shoulders while he was checking mails..

Tae- baby.. Let's go..

Yn followed him.. There were several people who carried their bags for them.. Tae holds her hand strong with his left hand.. Yn was okay at first but by seeing the treatment they were getting she was confused and grabbed his hand with both of her hands..

It was more than a shock.. It was a private jet.. Tae had a private jet standing for them to go to Paris.. Seeing that yn's feet stopped.. She couldn't perceive what was happening...

Yn- what is it???

Tae- it's for you.. A jet.. We will go in this one...

Yn- what??? How can we afford it??

Tae- don't think about it baby.. My company offered it to me..

Yn- why??

Tae- yn.. Bcz i work really hard, baby.. Btw, do you wanna talk about it right now??? Or get on the plane and see what it looks like??

Yn was so happy.. She didn't in her dreams think about a private jet, and tae booked the whole thing for her..

It looked so beautiful.. Having many seats.. A bed, nice toilet, and food.. Everything someone can need in a life, it has everything...

Yn jumped into the bed.. It was so soft, covered in the white sheets, she saw seats and tables placed and she was happy...

Soon they sat down and followed the commands as the plane took off..

Tae was smiling continuously, seeing her happy..

After the plane took off yn stood straight from her seat..

Yn- i want to go to bed and sleep...

Tae- this is yours.. Do whatever you want to do..

Yn went to the room, removed her hoodie and got in the bed.. Tae took off the jacket he was wearing, closed the door and also got in the bed beside her...