59. Please Save Me

My whole body ached.. Those men tied my body and I tried to resist them in the car, which caused me some bruises.. And it still hurts.. I fell from the bed, and my knees started bleeding, also I felt a sharp pain in my cheek when that man slapped me.. But I have to hang in there.. I have to wait.. I was waiting and thinking about all our times spent together in the past.. The love I felt with him, the proposal, even this morning.. All this came to my memory.. I missed him.. And I don't know what is going to happen in the future..

I don’t want him to come here but I can't get out of here on my own.. I don't know what to do.. I tried to see the time.. I don’t have any idea what time it is now.. I just sat on the floor and remembered him asking me to trust him.. I do.. I trust you, more than myself.. And I know you are going to do what is right for us.. 

Suddenly the door opened.. And another man stood in front of me.. He is tall, bulky, and well dressed.. But he looked younger than me.. He looked down at me.. He licked his lips.. And I got a disgusted feeling seeing him… he came close and kneeled down beside me.. 

Guy- so you are yn?? I heard a lot about you.. 

He touched my hair with his sneaky long fingers.. And I despise his touch.. I tried to move away from his touch and he pulled my hair in his fist.. A groan left my mouth.. 

Guy- you look good.. The picture in the newspaper definitely didn’t do justice to your beauty.. 

Yn- don’t touch me.. 

I shouted.. He smirked at hearing me… 

Guy- I will.. You can’t stop me.. You poor thing.. 

He pulled my hair and dragged me near the wall, as he forcefully held my face against the wall.. A sneaky laughter left his mouth.. 

He brings his face close to mine and I can smell a strong smell of alcohol from his mouth.. 

His nose touched my cheeks.. And he placed his lips on my cheek.. I hate it..I tried my best to move away from him but i can't do anything.. He is strong and my hands are tied.. And i think about tae.. Nobody ever touched me like this other than tae.. And tears were my only company.. 

Guy- today I will make you mine.. And that taehyung will only see..

Yn- stop it.. Don't come close to me.. Plzz.. I beg you.. Plzz.. 

Guy- aww.. Finally to come to begging.. 

He laughed.. 

Guy- but I am sorry.. I can't leave you.. Your taehyung did enough to torture us.. 

I don't know what Taehyung did.. But I know whatever he did was right.. And he can't do anything wrong.. I only pray god.. To save me.. I feel nauseated with his touch.. I hate it.. 

The guy then pulled my hair again..and made me face to face with him.. His eyes are now in line with mine.. And he is looking at my face really close.. 

What I despise the most happened.. He placed his lips on mine.. And I tried my best to kick him away, but he held both my knees with both of his hands..and i closed my lips shut… but he continued licking my lips and sucking them.. I stopped breathing so i don't have to open my mouth.. Tears were flowing from my eyes rapidly.. 

He moved his lips from my lips to my cheeks and my neck.. And I hate it.. Somehow his grip on my knees loosened a bit and kicked him in the balls… he backed off.. And I moved away from him.. I stood straight and started running to the door.. To my dismay there were guards in the door.. 

Yn- plz let me go.. Plzz.. 

But they didn't listen to me.. And soon I felt a pull in my hair and that guy was again all over me.. 

Guy- you are trying to be smart.. Stop that…

Yn- plz let me go.. I am pregnant.. So plzz…

The guy was clearly shocked hearing my words.. And he looked down at my belly.. And a smirk came to his lips.. 

Guy- baby of taehyung?? I didn't know that… 

Yn- plz let me go.. 

Guy- do taehyung know that?? I am sure he doesn't.. Or he would not let you go around alone.. 

I looked down.. I don't know how to reply to this statement.. Really he didn't know.. And I feel guilty for this.. 

Guy- now you look more desirable.. 

He kissed my neck again.. And a chuckle left his mouth.. 

Guy- i will fuck the mother of taehyung's baby.. 

I try my best to get away from him.. But I can't.. He licked his lips while looking at me.. And i pray god to save me.. As that is my only hope.. 

He ripped open the button of shirt..and now my pink bra is there in front of him.. And i continue sobbing… he was staring at my breast.. And finally with both his palms he groped my breasts.. 

I closed my eyes.. And the only thing I pray is  for him to come and save me.. Taehyung.. Plzz.. 

And suddenly I heard several gunshots..