16. You Are Naked Tied and Under My Control

His eyes closed in front of me, breathing heavily... I want him... I really do.. This man.. This man does something to me, that i can't have enough of him.. Never.. I want him.. All the time with me.. Tae opened his eyes, breathing really hard, trying to calm his mind...

Tae- fuck.. Baby.. what do you do to me??

He hovered over me.. His teeth nibbling my jaw, and kissing me softly but passionately.. His lips moved from my jaw to my neck, my chest, and he cupped my breasts.. Breathing heavily in my cleavage.. He sat straight, unbuttoning his shirt, and motioned me to stand.. I stood up.. He came close to me, turning my back, and unzipped my dress.. It pooled in my feet.. I am naked only in my panties in front of him.. He turned me again to face him.. First he looked at my eyes, and then he stepped back, going far away from me.. Standing with his khaki pants, half naked, messy hair.. Eyeing me up to down.. I stood there naked, exposed, vulnerable to him...

His right thumb travelled to his lips, and he rubbed his lips, and then licked it..

Tae- fuck... you look so good baby..

I want to be good for you tae, I want to be touched by you.. My body started burning for his touch... I want him to come close and reduce the distance.. I can feel the heat of his eyes on my body.. But I didn't dare not move to him... so I stood.. Biting my lips.. I want his lips on mine. I really do..

Finally he came closer.. Really slow and small steps toward me.. And stood in front of me, towering over me.. He scouch down and put his chin above my head, his right hand travelled from my left cheek, to my lips, my neck and finally my breast.. My nipples started puckering in his touch.. His hands started knitting my breasts, his fingers playing and tucking my nipples..

I felt a pool of desire inside my tummy.. I moaned in his touch.. He kissed my hair in response, and put my chin up to face me, he left and soft peck on my lips..

Then he pushed me in the shoulder, which made me lose my balance and I fell on the bed.. Tae smirked looking at him.. He licked his lips while staring at my body..

Tae- I think we should try something new today.. To make it for us, mainly for you more pleasurable..

My eyes got bigger.. What does he want to do??

Tae- don't be scared baby.. You trust me?? I will not hurt you.. It is for fun, for pleasure.. Okay??

I nod.. I trust him more than anything.. I trust him the most.. I want him to take me in any possible way.. I want him to make me his own.. I know he will not hurt me deliberately..

Tae walked towards the closet, full of clothes.. He took two ties, one burgundy with red stripes in it, and another one, black... he came and stood in front of me..

Tae- put your wrists together..

I did what he asked.. He took the black tie in his hand and tied it with both of my wrists together.. At the end he pulled it, to see if it was tight..

Tae- lean back on the bed... and put your arms up your head..

I did as I was told.. He hovered over me, and tied my hands to the bed stand.. He again stood straight and pulled the other tie..

Tae- I am gonna tie this in your eyes.. You can't see me or touch me..

My eyes got bigger again.. And I am scared.. Yes I am..

Tae hovered over me and leaned in to me... he rubbed his fingers in my cheeks, his eyes were on my face..

Tae- shhh.. Don't get scared.. It is me.. I will not hurt you.. It will make you feel good.. If you don't like it, just tell me.. I will stop..

He soothes me, calming me, making me believe him.. His eyes are on mine, voice lowly and husky.. His unruly hairs falling in his face touching my forehead..

Yn- but tae.. How would I know what you are doing..

Tae smiled- ohh bay.. You sure will know.. I will make you know.. Now don't worry..

He moved his hand to my face and tied that tie around my eyes.. I am lying still, my hands above my head and my eyes tied.. I have no idea what he is going to do next.. I felt him moving from me, bcz i can't feel the heat radiating from his body anymore.. I feel really cold, wanting to be close to him..

I felt a soft touch on the pad of my toe.. The touch gave me shivers.. His hands travelled from my feet to up my calves, my knees, behind my knees, my thighs, and close to my inner thighs.. I tried to push my hips to his touch, but he removed his hand, teasing me.. His hand then went to my waist, my lower belly, and caressing it gently..

Tae- you look so beautiful...

His hand travelled again up to my breasts and knit them and tugging my nipples, to my neck and my cheeks, my lips.. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, then my eyes, my nose, my both cheek, my lips.. And he breathed heavily...

He spoke in between the kiss- what will happen to you now ynaahh.. You are naked and tied, under my control.. I can do anything to you now..

I moaned in response.. I am already wet.. I know that.. But he is teasing me.. I kissed him again, harsh this time, full of desire.. He replied.. He kissed me good.. And I felt the pull in his kiss.. His lips moved down to my chest, nibbling my nipples and licking them.. Ohh how much i want to touch him, play with his hair, and pull him closer to me. But I can't.. Soon his lips moved downward and his hand touched my pussy..

Oh my god.. It is so good.. He started rubbing his fingers against my sex.. And removed my panties..he inserted a finger in me..

Tae- oh baby... you are so ready..

He licked my clit and curled his fingers inside me.. I felt my inside churn for him..

Yn- ohhh tae.. Plzz..

Tae- what baby...

Yn- plz.. I want you..

Tae removed his hand and I heard him unzipping his pants.. Soon he was inside me.. Thrusting in and out.. Again and again.. I could not control anymore.. I can't control anymore.. Him hitting my sweet spot all the time I came, shivering, my body shattering under him.. My walls clenched him inside.. He also came at the same time saying my name and fell on me..

His breathing heavy, and he removed the ties from me and slipped beside me..

His eyes were closing, so was mine..

Yn- I love you..

Tae- I love you too...