34. Bodyguard And Job Description

I called lisa.. I needed to clear things out with her.. So I called.. And she picked up the phone..

Lisa- hello..

Yn- hii. 

Lisa- yn.. Are you alright??

Yn- yes.. 

Lisa- you didn’t reply to my msg from yesterday.. What happened?? I saw the newspaper.. And I don't know what to think..

Yn- i am fine.. And I need to talk to you.. Will you plz meet me today?? 

Lisa- today??

Yn- yes.. And don’t be scared.. No harm will happen to you..

Lisa- ya.. Where should we meet?? 

Yn- usual cafe.. 

Lisa- okay..

Yn- bye.. See you in an hour.. 

Lisa- bye..

I sighed a breath of relief.. Although i can not tell other friends but lisa seems most important right now.. And there are others.. But I should take one at a time.. It will be tough.. I even didn't talk with her uncle about taehyung.. 

I stood up and started getting ready.. When the staff came in to clean the house… I showed them everything and they started working.. I need to call tae.. But he never picks up calls at work, but that was before, not now.. I called him.. Within 2 rings tae picked up the phone.. 

Tae- hiii.. 

Yn- sorry.. I called you to tell you that the staff are here working.. And I am going out to meet lisa in 30 minutes.. 

Tae- why are you saying sorry?? 

Yn- you don’t like me calling you at work..

Tae- yn, that was before.. Now it is different.. You can  call me anytime.. Listen, I am sending the car and the guard for you.. Leave the house to the staff.. They will pack everything up.. 

Yn- okay.. 

Tae- listen baby.. Take care of yourself.. Don’t talk to unknown people.. 

Yn- tae.. I am not a baby.. 

Tae chuckled..

Tae- I know.. I love you.. 

Yn- love you too… bye

I cut the call.. I need to wait for the car.. Meanwhile, I looked at the house, it was being packed. Staff are all over it.. Tae said leave it to them, that must mean they will do just fine.. But I can't stop feeling a slight tinge of sadness, leaving this house.. I spent all my first moments with Tae in this house.. And he lived in this house even before I met him.. Although I always wanted a bigger house in the future, I didn’t know it would come this soon.. But I guess movement is the only normal thing in life… I take a deep breath and accept it.. 

I was in my thoughts, when my phone started ringing.. An unknown number popped up on the screen..

Yn- hello..

Unknown- maam.. I am your bodyguard.. We are here, outside of the house.. Plzz come out.. 

Yn- okay..

I went outside of the house, and saw a black mercedez was standing in the gate.. With a driver in it.. And a muscular man in black, looking towards me.. I knew it was the person.. When I reached the car, the man introduced himself..

Bodyguard- maam.. I am Edison, your bodyguard from now on.. Sir appointed me and my duty is to stay with you no matter where you go.. 

I nodded in reply.. He held the passenger door open for me, and I got in.. he closed the door and sat in the front seat.. It feels weird.. Someone calling me ma'am, and will follow me for my security and open the door for me.. It is just weird.. But I guess this comes as a package with taehyung.. 

Suddenly my phone beeped, a msg from tae.. 

Tae- edison informed me you are in the car.. You look beautiful.. Plz take care of yourself.. I love you.. 

I saw the text.. He knows.. He knows that I am in the car, Edison told him.. I am sure he will tell him everything I do, which means less freedom.. But there is no reason to fight it.. I will make tae understand my way, he will never go against my will.. But wait, what.. How does he know I am looking beautiful?? Did Edison say that too?? Does it come under his job description?? “Informing the boss on how his girlfriend is looking”... 

The thought of it made me chuckle.. But both of the men are serious, stone faced… 

I am pretty sure “not smiling” definitely comes under the job description…