87. Love Making In The Park

The movie started... It was one of yn' s favourite movies.. She watched it many times... And she still loved it.. Tae also watched it before with yn and now again... Yn laid down on a pillow across rhe mattress and tae stayed seated with a cushion  on his lap... 

Yn- you know why i like tangled so much???

Tae smiled- you told me that before also...

Yn- i wanna say that again... 

Tae- why do you like tangled so much yniiee??

Yn- bcz flynn looks like you... 

Tae smiled... 

Tae- I don't think so... 

Tae laid down beside yn cuddling her while watching the movie... Suddenly a toddler came running towards them and stopped in front of their mattress looking at them... 

Yn- you don't like the movie???

Toddler spoke in broken language- are you sleeping??? 

The kid's mom came hurridly apologising to them and tried to take the kid back to their seat... But the toddler started demanding and didn't want to go... 

Lady- I am sorry... To cause a problem to you.. 

Yn- plz... Don't say that.. If he wants then let him stay with us.. Your seat is just behind us, you can also keep an eye on him... 

Lady- i don't wanna give you any problem... 

Yn- no no.. It is not a problem... We are also expecting... And you already have your hands full.. 

Yn pointed to their seat as the lady already had 2 more kids there who were older and were muching on popcorn.... 

Lady- okay then... But if he disturbs you, plz call me..

The lady left, and the toddle was now seating in front of yn looking at her.. Tae was quite confused and was silent and awkward a the kid... So he just sat straight and a confused face.. 

Yn- do you wanna come and sit on aunty's  lap??? 

Kid- ya... 

Yn spread her hand and the toddler came and sat on her lap.. Yn started caressing him and cuddling him, and playing with him... 

Kid- you are so beautiful aunty... And you smell so good... 

Yn- awww... Thank you... You too are very handsome... 

Tae- aishh kids these days.. 

Yn- what??

Tae- look at his age and already Complementing girls... 

Yn smiled... 

Yn- you should play with him too... For practice... 

Tae smiled weakly.. 

Tae- hey boy... Do you wanna come sit on my lap??

Kid- no.. I like aunty.. 

Tae made a pout... 

Tae- you should like uncle too.. 

Kid- I like aunty only...

Yn laughed hearing the talk between the two men.. The kid hugged yn, and snuggled more in her chest, yn caressed his head.. With the passing time the baby lay down on the mattress while hugging yn, and yn also had to lay down beside him.. The movie was beautiful same as the ambient.. The boy was enjoying the movie as well as yn.. 

When yn opened her eyes, she saw the boy wasn’t there, rather a pair of strong arms on her waist.. She stood up, and saw nobody was around them.. Tae sat beside her..