111. Gone

Everything was ready.. Yn was way too excited for the party.. And seeing everyone after 3 months again, at home, it felt great… This gender reveal party should be very fun.. The happiness could be seen in yn’s eyes as she was preparing for the part with the decorators.. 

All the balloons and props and sweets should be placed in the proper place, and tae went out to bring the cake.. And when yn asked why tae was going out to bring just a cake, she got a shocking reply.. 

Tae- this is the first cake for my kid, and it should be appropriate…. I want to make sure it is the proper colour.. What if they make the inside pink instead of blue?? I have to go and make sure.. Also I have asked them to make several cakes so i can choose the best one.. 

Yn sighed- but didn’t you already choose the design..??

Tae- ya.. But I need to double check it.. 

Yn didn’t have anything else to say to him anymore.. Ya he is getting obsessive and paranoid as the dates of the delivery are coming closer.. 

And somehow yn was happy, seeing this side tae, the warm caring loving father.. She thought she would be the one who would be the loving mother, and tae would scold and discipline the kid, but now it feels the opposite… but it is good.. Let him be whatever he wants to be.. 

***

It was already 4.30 in the afternoon, as it had been hours since tae was gone.. And he didn’t come back, neither did he call.. Yn was frustrated as she was sure he was finding fault in the cake or something and forcing those poor people to remake it.. 

Although the party was in the early evening, he needed to come back quickly.. As yn couldn’t talk to all the guests alone.. 

So finally she decided to call tae.. And the phone rang, he didn’t pick up… she called again, several times and he still didn’t pick up.. 

Yn had to call his assistant to know about him, and she also didn’t pick up the call.. And now yn was getting angry.. 

“Did Tae go to the office bcz he had something urgent?? If he did then he is dead meat..”

It was valid for yn to think like that bcz tae is prone to suddenly get into work and get lost.. And whenever he is not receiving his phone and also his assistant isn’t receiving the phone means either they are in a meeting or in some kind of illegal stuff… 

Yn’s heart ached.. In the thought of him being involved in some sort of illegal stuff.. She didn’t want him to do that.. But she knew he can’t leave everything all at once.. He only can reduce stuff one by one.. And she is understanding of it.. 

She decided to not think about tae, and rather talk with the guests… 

***

It was 6.30 in the evening, and everyone was here in the house, but tae wasn’t.. And yn tried to stay calm, which she can be, but this is way too much.. How can he be late so much in his own baby’s gender reveal party, which he himself planned?? 

Yn called tae and his assistant again, with an answer.. And then she finally called edison.. 

Yn- hello edison, do you know where tae is??

Edison- isn’t he back home??

Yn- no.. are you in the office?? 

Edison- yes.. But today is sunday, and sir didn’t come to the office the whole day.. Isn’t there a party today??

Yn- ya but he left to bring the cake, and still didn’t come back.. It has been nearly 6 hours, and i called him, and his assistant, but nobody picked up the call…

Edison sighed- maam.. Calm down.. Listen to me okay??

Yn- yes..

Edison- i would look in the office, and then i may come back home.. To talk to you.. 

Yn- about what?? 

Edison- you know sir is an important person, and he has enemies.. So we need to make sure.. But don’t panic.. Just relax.. It is not good for you to panic…

Yn- okay… but call me immediately after searching in the office… 

Edison cut the call.. And when everyone was looking at yn waiting why tae didn’t come still now, yn smiled at them.. 

Yn with a smile- i need to go to the washroom… 

And hurriedly she left the hall.. Getting in her bedroom, yn closed the door shut… and it felt like time stopped for her.. She sank to the floor, tears dropping from her eyes…. She prayed to god that he should be in a secret meeting or something… he should be busy with work, nothing else.. 

But somehow she knew inside that it wasn’t true.. Tae isn’t busy in meetings, otherwise Edison wouldn’t say that.. Tae was definitely not in the building.. And his father is in the town, and yn’s heart sank.. 

She touched her belly, and tears started pouring out of her eyes.. Several minutes passed when yn couldn’t even stand up… 

But finally she stood up, and called edison..

Yn- he isn’t there is he??

Edison sighed- maam.. I- i- 

Yn- don’t hide anything from me.. Remember in his absence I am your boss.. So tell me the truth.. He isn’t there???

Edison- no ma'am.. Sir didn’t come here.. The whole day.. 

Yn- you checked the CCTV footage??

Edison- no ma'am.. 

Yn- check the cctv footage.. Found his assistant, and brought her to me.. I need all his bodyguards here in the house within minutes, with several copies of the CCTV footage from the office and our house.. 

Edison- okay ma'am..

Yn cut the call.. And wiping her tears off, she went to tae’s office.. And there were people who were looking at her expecting some answers to their questions.. 

Yn smiled- I will come back quickly.. 

Tae’s laptop was still in here, and the password was yn’s birth year with her name in the middle… she opened the laptop, and found the contact details of the special intelligence tae had.. 

Yn dialled the number that was provided.. A man picked up the call..

Yn sighed- i am Mrs kim yn.. It is OPERATION IRONCLAD…

Author's note
Hey guys... Did you liked today's chapter??
I promised you something different is coming.. And here it is..
I hope you liked it..
I love you guys...