8. I Will Fuck You, Until You Get Destroyed

Tae started fingering her first with only his middle finger and then with two fingers, continuously getting in and out.. He was finger fucking her like a maniac... so fast, so deep.. Curling those to hit her spot every single time..

His face was red, his body temperature was extremely hot, making yn understand that he was extremely turned on.. He was making her go crazy with pleasure..

Yn- tae.. Plz... slow down.. Am gonna cum..

Tae- no.. don't.. Let me finger you a little more baby..

Yn- tae plzz.. I can't control..

Tae- you can't??

He just started moving his fingers faster and deeper with each stroke.. Yn toe was curling, and her head was buried in the pillow..

She murmured breathily- tae.. Am gonna...

And she came.. On his hand, her body shivering, twitching, and moaning.. Tae took his fingers out and licked them.. He went close to yn and kissed her really strongly.. Biting her lips, choking her..

Tae- you sexy little slut.. You came so much on daddy's hands.. You like daddy's fingers this much??

Yn didn't say anything, as she was still breathing hard..

Tae slapped her face- speak..

Yn's eyes shot open.. She looked at Tae's eyes full of lust.. He looked like a monster..

Tae slapped her again..

Tae- speak slut.. Say yes..

Yn- ye..yes...

Tae smirked- you know what you would like more?? My dick..

Tae started nibbling on her neck.. Giving bite marks, and licking them afterwards.. He sucked her skin, and rubbed that under his teeth.. Suddenly Tae got up and removed his underwear.. He was already hard, erect, and releasing precum.. He came to yn and looked at her eyes..

Tae- ready to take daddy's dick???

Yn didn't get the time to answer, before that tae pushed his entire length in her.. She screamed.. She was not ready.. He didn't even let her adjust to his length. He started moving harshly and really fast.. Yn's eyes started tearing as it hurt too much.. She was screaming really loudly.. Which soon turned into deep moans, as the pleasure started hitting her.. He hit her g spot every single time..

Yn- a little slow tae...

Tae- what you say to daddy?? Repeat..

Yn- daddy plz slow down a little..

Tae- ohh.. You want me to go faster?? Okay baby as you wish.. Daddy will fuck you faster..

Tae started moving even faster.. Yn's body was totally destroyed by him.. The only noise can be heard is their thighs slapping and the wet sloppy sound of their intercourse, while yn moaned loudly..

After some time, yn was getting tired, tears rolling down her eyes.. Tae was also a little slow.. He was close too.. He was thrusting her slow but deep..

Tae- I am gonna cum..

Yn- ummm me too..

Tae- cum with me..

Tae continued moving when yn felt him shooting thick hot liquids inside her, which made her cum immediately.. Tae continued moving while cumming inside her.. And finally he put his entire body on her, and his weight started crashing her.. Tae pulled his dick out, which made her pussy which was filled with both of their cum to wiz out..

Tae- fuck.. You are so good... baby.. I love you...

Yn- i love you too.. Thank you..

Yn was so tired that she didn't even know when her eyes closed, while laying beside him on the couch.. She slept..

When her eyes opened in the middle of the night, she was in bed, covered in a blanket, tae's arms wrapped around her, he breathing on her necks, sleeping like a baby..

Yn caressed his hair and looked at him in the face...

Yn in mind- what was it tae?? Was it love or something else that you didn't want me to go?? You fucked me this hard only to show that you care for me or that i am in control of you?? What was it??

Author's note
Hey guys..
Sorry this is a short chapter..
What you think about this chapter??
Why tae fucked her like that??
Was it love or something else???
🤗🤗🤗