10. Love Doesn't Change Like That

When yn's eyes opened, it was noon.. Tae was still sleeping, beside her.. Sometimes she thinks how she got this lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend?? Like how?? Many times she tried to think of someone as handsome as tae that she had ever seen in her entire life, but no.. she can't remember.. Bcz there is none... she looked at his face, which was peaceful and innocent..

Yn chuckled seeing him sleep and stayed like that for sometime..

Tae- what are you looking at??

Yn got shocked..

Yn- you are awake??

Tae- i wasn't.. But your staring made me..

Yn- huuhh?? How does that work??

Tae smiled.. And tuned towards her, on his right side..

Tae- I can smell you baby.. I can feel when you are around and smell you..

He tucked the hair falling on her face behind her ear..

Tae- you look beautiful..

Yn blushed.. He always makes her blush when he compliments him.. He pulled yn closer to his body, and hugged her.. Yn put her head in his chest and her right leg on his, while hugging his torso.. Tae's bandaged hand was playing with her open hair..

Yn- tae...

Tae- hmm??

Yn- do you love me??

Tae- what kind of question is this??

Yn- just tell me..

Tae- yes baby.. I love you.. Rather I love you the most..

Yn- do you think about our future??

Tae- i do..

Yn just sat straight hearing him.. Bright smile and excitement on her face..

Yn- what?? Tell me..

Tae- what??

Yn- tell me what you thought about our future??

Tae- i want to stay with you.. All the time..

Yn- yahoo.. But details plzz..

Tae smirked..

Tae- someone wants to know if i am going to propose to them soon or not??

Yn's face got red..

Yn- yahhh.. No.. that is not true.. I wasn't asking about that..

Tae- then what were you asking about??

Yn tried to think about something to tell him.. And ohh god, why ideas don't come when you need them the most...

Yn- vacation.. I was asking about a vacation..

Tae- vacation??

Yn- yahh.. Why don't we go out together and travel together for sometime?? I would love to spend some time with you tae.. I really want that tae.. Plzzz.. Say yes.. Say yes...

Tae- suddenly??

Yn made a cute puppy face..

Yn- plzz.. I really want it..

Tae couldn't stop smiling seeing her like this..

Tae- okay.. If you want this much.. Then alright.. Just give me sometime to plan everything..

Yn hugged him again.. And tightly this time.. Although in the beginning she didn't want to ask about this to tae, this was such a great idea..

Tae- but baby..

Yn- what??

Tae- don't you wanna be my wife??

Yn- what??

Tae- didn't you wanted to ask this to me?? Originally??

Yn- yes.. I mean.. No.. I mean.. Yes I want to.. But no I didn't..

Tae started laughing..

Tae- why are you so nervous?? And why are your ears all red??

Yn touched her ears with both of her hands, and all she could feel was they were really hot..

Tae- baby.. I want you..

He sat up straight.. And looked into yn's eyes..

Tae- I want to spend my life with you.. I want you as my wife, with me... to love you, to travel with you, to buy our own house, till old age..

Yn- really??

Tae- yahh.. But not now baby.. You are still really young.. And complete your college.. And nobody gets married this early.. You should enjoy your adulthood a little bit more and think if you actually want to marry me or not...

Yn- what does it mean?? I love you and I want to marry you..

She made a pout..

Tae- you liked me when you were a teenager, and you moved in with me and stayed with me.. The only man you saw from upclose is me.. And you like me.. But don't you wanna see what other people are like and if i am actually good or not??

Yn- what are you talking about??

Tae- look.. You spend too much time with me, and think about me.. You don't do anything that normal college girls do.. Like this you will never experience ordinary life, and normal men.. Look around, who knows you never know what you find..

Yn- i don't want to see anyone else.. And I saw many men in my time..

She said proudly..

Tae- many??

Yn- so many boys proposed to me in school, and some even in college.. I rejected everyone.. I saw them with my own eyes.. And I have male friends.. And I was living with my uncle from the beginning.. So clearly there are so many men I saw with my eyes..

Tae started laughing, by the way she was speaking..

Tae- you are so cute..

Yn- i know i am.. But don't say this kind of stuff..

Tae- okay i will not.. But let me give you an example for the last time..

Yn- again??

Tae- last time..

Yn- okay..

Tae- think if you ate only one kind of food for your entire life.. Like Korean food.. You ate only Korean food from the beginning.. And you are sure that your favourite food is kimbap.. And you want or like anything else.. There is a high chance that you are right.. But how do you know you will not like any other kind of food, if you never eat it atleast once.. Like pizza...

Yn was silent.. Tae's point was right.. It made sense.. But it is different.. How can she make him understand..

Yn- it is not food tae.. It is you.. I love you.. You are a person.. Love doesn't change like that..

Tae- it may hurt you to know.. But I have seen love to change like that..

Yn- whatever.. It will not work for me..

Tae smiled again looking at her...