96. Just Wait And Watch

Arnold- you are a very good girl.. You did well in my house all the time.. You made the best out of what you had all the time, and when you chose him I was always with you.. I supported you, and I think that was the best decision you made in your entire life.. This man, he will keep you happy all the time.. And I know you will never leave his side even in bad times.. 

The music was slow, when Arnold said those.. I specifically asked for slow music to dance, as it wouldn’t be wise for me to jump around right now… although i want to jump around, but i would have many times in the future to jump around giving the baby to his daddy’s arms.. So I decided that now the baby is inside of me, I need to take care of it…

Soon the music stopped, and Arnold moved away to the side, leaving the dance floor. I also saw my aunt moving away from tae after the dance, and now only two of us left on the dance floor.. Tae came towards me smiling… 

He took my hand in his and placed that on his shoulder… placing a soft kiss on my forehead, he started moving slowly as the music began again.. 

Yn- wow.. It feels so good.. 

Tae smiled- does it?? 

Yn- ya it does.. mr husband.. 

Tae chuckled- am i going to be called Mr husband from now on???

Yn- do you wanna be called Mr husband??

Tae- maybe.. If you like.. Btw why did you vowed to obey me??

Yn- bcz i want to..

Tae- why?? 

Yn- i don’t know.. Bcz i always kinda wanted that, and tried my best to obey you all the time..

Tae- i know that.. And even sometimes you didn’t.. You fight with me..

He smirked..

Yn- ya.. Bcz those times you were being a total asshole.. 

Tae huffed- i am your husband, and today is our wedding day.. And you are calling me an asshole???

Yn smiled- bcz you sometimes become like that.. But otherwise, you are caring and good.. I like to listen to you.. I know you always want the best for me.. 

Tae- do i??

Yn- ya.. Anyway you are older than me.. And you know it is my nature to listen to people older than me.. And for that exact same reason I have always respected you..

Tae pulled me into a hug, while dancing.. 

Tae- I know that baby.. I was just teasing you.. But I think you shouldn’t have said that.. That you would obey me..

I looked up from his embrace..

Yn- why??

Tae- bcz i don’t want you to do that.. I don’t want you to be weak, or someone who listens to their husband, and cannot make a decision… I want you to become an individual and make your own decisions…

Yn- i made my own decision by deciding that i want to obey you…

Tae huffed- i can never win over you..

I chuckled..

Yn- true.. Now you are my husband, so you better learn that, and never try to argue with me.. Ever again..

He pecked my lips while smiling.. 

The party was long, and there were a lot of people there whom I didn't know, and tae brought all of those people to meet me and I had to say hi to them.. And when finally all of it was done, I was so hungry.. I had some snacks in between the ceremony, but people should know I am a pregnant woman, and I feel hungry quite often, and I need food..