48. When In Danger Go To Your Bestie..

My heart dropped, and tears started falling from my eyes.. 

Yn- all of these?? 

Lisa- ya.. All of these are positive.. 

And the first thought that came into my mind is tae… how would he react..lisa came and sat beside me.. She hugged me.. I cried in her embrace.. She cried with me too.. Suddenly the phone rang.. 

I took the phone out and to my greatest horror it is tae.. I looked at Lisa being scared.. She looked back at me..

Yn- hello.. 

Tae- are you alright baby?? Edison told me you came home early with lisa.. Are you feeling well??

I try my best to control my voice, and try to speak as normally as I can.. 

Yn- ya.. I am fine.. I came home early bcz we are going to study at home.. I have so many things pending… 

Tae- oh okay.. Eat something.. And study well.. I will come back home soon.. Okay??

Yn- okay.. Bye..

Tae- I love you..

And I cannot control anymore.. 

Yn- i- i love you too.. 

He cut the call.. And I looked at her..

Lisa- don’t cry yn.. You wanted to have his kids forever.. And it is a blessing.. He loves you, he will accept that.. 

I touched my tummy.. And although it may be microscopic by this time, I still feel its warmth inside me.. That is my baby.. Our baby.. A little part of him inside me.. And I looked at the shining ring in my finger.. 

I wiped my tears.. I am not going to cry.. Why am I crying over something which is what I always wanted.. And it is a gift to us.. So I am not going to cry.. 

Yn- lisa.. Plz stay with me tonight.. 

Lisa- are you sure?? Aren’t you going to tell him about it tonight??

Yn- no.. I need some time before telling him anything.. 

Lisa- okay.. Let me call my parents..

I am really hungry, we already ate the sandwich on our ride home.. But I am still hungry.. Is it bcz i am pregnant or something else?? I don’t know… but I go downstairs and ask Anna to cook something for us.. She just simply nodded in response.. 

I came back to our room, sat on the bed, and opened my laptop.. Lisa came back and sat beside me.. 

Lisa- all done.. I am going to stay here with you today.. Sleepover..

Yn- yehh.. Now tell me about our assignment.. 

Lisa- we have to design several costumes.. For the individual fashion show.. 

Yn- i haven’t prepared anything.. 

Lisa- we have time.. 

Yn- i don’t know.. With this baby coming and tae.. I don’t know.. But now I am not going to think about it.. 

Lisa- are you really going to pretend this isn’t happening??

Yn- ya.. For now.. 

Lisa sighed- so what are we going to do today??

Yn- study.. And have fun.. I want to enjoy myself.. 

Lisa smiled.. We both started studying in bed.. All stretched.. After some time, Anna brought freshly baked pizza… and I took it gladly.. She smiled.. 

Lisa- we just had a sandwich..

Yn- but I am hungry.. 

Lisa smiled- that little one already started eating.. Eat well.. You need to eat.. 

I smiled.. And started eating the pizza.. And worked for a little while.. 

Yn- anna tell me when he is here.. 

I spoke to her before turning on the show we decided to watch.. A romantic kdrama is all that a person needs when in a bad mood.. I don’t want to say I am in a bad mood.. I am not.. But I am scared of him.. I am scared of him being angry at me.. And for that reason I cannot celebrate this.. And also this if anyone knows about me being pregnant without being married.. What will they say?? Although everyone knows about us, and I am already his fiance.. But still I am scared.. 

Lisa- stop thinking and watch the drama..

Yn- what.. 

Lisa- stop thinking.. And watch the drama.. 

Yn- I am.. 

Lisa- no you aren’t.. I know you.. You aren’t even showing your emotions to the kissing scene.. 

Yn- okay okay.. But I am nervous.. 

Lisa- don’t think about it.. Just watch the drama.. 

I decided to focus on the drama.. The CEO is trying to get the girl in his office who is a brilliant worker and has a chicken shop.. 

Yn- why do all the heroines have chicken shops in dramas??

I asked the question, when Anna hurriedly entered the room..

Anna- maam.. Sir is here.. His car just entered through the main gate.. 

I gulped. And it is seen in my face.. 

Yn- okay..

I looked at lisa.. She looked scared also.. She should be.. I am his fiance and I am scared, and she only saw him once in front of her eyes.. While reading a lot of nasty stuff in the news.. 

Yn- you hide those tests??

Lisa- ya.. 

Yn- don’t leave me.. Stay beside me.. Okay?? 

Lisa- I mean.. If he wants too..

Yn- plz.. Don’t.. Just stay with me.. 

Lisa- okay.. 

I looked down at the laptop screen, when I heard the fast footsteps.. And my heart stopped when I saw him in black suit enter the room with a serious look on his face.. When he entered and saw us in the bed, blanket over us, and watching something on the laptop he stopped at the door.. 

I looked up at him.. And his face softened.. He started walking again.. And came to the side of the bed.. He sat beside me on the edge of the bed facing me..

Tae- you alright??

Yn- yaa..

Tae- sure?

Yn- yes.. 

He smiled.. And he looked at Lisa, who was staring at both of us with a nervous expression and wide eyes.. He looked back at me, and then back at her.. 

He smiled at her.. 

Tae- hiii.. 

Her mouth hangs open hearing him talk and smile.. But she finally closed it and gulped down.. 

Lisa- he-hello..

Tae- what is wrong with her?? 

He asked me confused watching her expression.. 

Yn- nothing… she is just scared of you.. She read a lot of stuff about you in the news.. 

Tae smiled again.. And looked at her.. 

Tae- don’t be.. I am nice at home.. And you didn’t do anything that will make me angry with you… did you??

Lisa- no no.. i didn’t… really…

Tae laughed hearing her speak like that… I cannot control but laugh myself.. And seeing us laughing she seemed to realise what she did and she smiled and her cheeks showed some red tint of embarrassment..