58. Daughter- In- Law

It was nearly midnight when tae got the call.. It was an unknown number.. And he picked it up.. And the first thing he heard gave him shivers..

Man- hello my son..

Tae- hello..

Man- do you remember your old man??

Tae- what??

Man- they say no matter how big you grow up to be you should never forget your roots.. Then how can you forget your father?

Tae- what do you want??

Man- no no.. son,.. I don’t want anything.. I have something that you definitely want..

Tae- shut the fuck up..

Man- don’t you wanna know what i have?? Maybe you have already figured it out.. You were always smart.. I have your girl.. Here with me… 

Tae- leave her out of this..

Man- haha.. Poor child.. Don’t you understand.. I can’t leave her out of this.. She is engaged to you.. I need to take care of my future daughter in law.. 

Tae- don’t even dare touch her.. Or I will kill you.. 

Man- hahaha.. No.. I will not touch her.. Not even a single bit.. I only want one thing..

Tae- what do you want??

Man- I want you.. To be here.. 

Tae- why?? Why do you want to see me?? You never came to see me in school.. Then why suddenly??

Man- I am getting old and I need to see my son sometimes.. And I want you to see me.. 

Tae- leave her out of this.. I will come to you.. 

Man- it doesn’t work like this.. You will come and I will free her..

Tae- where do i have to come.. 

Man- i will send you the address.. Bye for now.. 

Tae- hey.. Wait wait.. Where is yn??

The phone got cut.. And tae breathed heavily being frustrated.. And he looked to his side, where all of his men were present.. 

Tae- did you track the call??

Man- sir we did, but it wasn’t long enough to identify the specific place.. But it is somewhere near the western woods.. 

Being frustrated, tae punched in the wall.. 

Tae- fuck.. Do whatever you have to do.. I need the address tonight.. I need my girl back.. 

The men started working again.. Tae stayed in that room for the whole night.. We couldn’t not go to his own cabin.. It was too haunting, and thoughts of yn coming up to him.. The flash of memories he has with his mother came one by one to him.. She was tortured heavily.. And the last thing he wants for yn is to go through the same thing his mother went through.. 

Yn’s pov

Hearing some loud laughter I woke up.. Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was a man with a bald head sitting across the bed, looking at me and laughing.. There were several other men standing behind him.. These people are all staring at me..

Yn- who are you??

Man- aww… you poor thing.. You don’t even know who I am.. This isn’t appropriate.. I should give you my identification.. I am your father in law.. No no.. not now, but would be.. 

A chill ran down my spine.. All the things tae told me about his father came to me.. The way he tortured Tae's mom, the way he hurt his own son.. I couldn't breathe.. 

Man- ohh no no.. don’t be scared.. I am not going to harm you.. I just want my son.. And I will leave you..

Yn- plzz let me go.. I don’t have anything to do with you.. Plz let us live a normal life.. 

The man laughed again.. And tears started rolling down my eyes.. 

Man- you poor thing.. You haven’t done anything wrong.. But your fiance did.. And I can't let him roam around and do stuff against me.. 

He stood straight.. And asked one of his men to call tae.. The man pulled out a phone and dialled the number.. He put the phone on speaker…. 

Tae- hello.. 

His voice sounded anxious.. And my heartbeat skipped.. I couldn’t stop crying.. 

Man- I guess you figured out where I am talking from.. Here I am with your fiance.. I must say, she is such a nice girl.. Beautiful girl.. 

Tae shouted..

Tae- don’t you dare go close to her.. 

Man- I will not.. She is my daughter in law.. But some of my men may.. 

Tae- shut up.. I will kill everyone.. 

Man- ya.. Come here and take her home.. 

Tae- i will come.. 

Man- don’t try to cause any problem to us.. She is with us, remember that.. 

Tae- don’t do anything to her.. And I will listen to you.. 

Tae’s father walked towards me.. And I am scared.. And with his right hand he pulled my hair back.. And a gasp left my mouth.. 

Man- speak.. Yn.. 

I stayed silent.. I can’t listen to him.. 

Man- if you want to live, then speak. 

I still didn’t speak.. And he left my hair.. And slapped me hard.. I fell from bed to the floor.. And it hurt my knees… and a scream left my mouth.. 

Tae- don’t you dare touch her.. Please.. I beg you.. Don’t do anything to her.. I will do anything.. 

Yn- don’t come tae.. Don’t.. He is not good.. He wants to harm you.. Don’t..

Man- haha.. Young lovebirds.. 

Tae- yn.. Hang in there baby.. I will come and save you.. Just trust me.. And hang in there.. 

I started crying knowing that I can't stop tae from coming here.. But I don't have any other option.. Why am I so weak?? Why am I his weak point?? I feel guilty for taking him down with me.. 

Man- come first.. Or i can’t promise what will happen to yn..