109. The Gender Of The Baby

Life seems really nice lately.. I am enjoying my time resting and studying.. And Lisa already made me design several of her costumes for her fashion shows… It has been three months since the wedding, which makes me nearly the end of my sixth month of pregnancy.. 

Wow life.. Time passes so quickly.. And the baby daddy is busy.. As always.. He is working.. Deals, and stuff, and ports and airports.. He says these things to me.. 

Everynight, when he comes back home, and we have dinner, he briefs me about his day.. And all of it is just work.. He never says anything about any friends, or any colleagues, or anything as such… I listen, although most of it I don't understand, actually I don't want to understand.. It is just so boring.. 

And we were nearly fighting for the entire last month, about our baby’s gender reveal… bcz i wanted to know the gender of the baby, while he doesn’t.. He is all about surprises and stuff, where I need to know the gender so that I can decorate the nursery properly.. You know the colour coding and themes, like that… but he was not agreeing, and i didn’t want to do it without him wanting.. So we nearly fought everyday… which was not severe, as tae justin’t fight with me for some reason.. He is a totally different tae now.. 

No matter what I say or ask, he just politely declines and smiles.. And then when I shout and want to fight, he gives me something nice to eat, and cuddles.. Which is disgusting, bcz it works.. And I immediately feel calm.. 

But finally asked him so much, and pleaded with him, so he agreed to know the gender.. 

Also this is my final year of college, so i have exams in a few weeks, which is not great, when you are pregnant, as i am sleeping most of the time.. And when i am awake, i am either designing lisa’s dress and also the dresses of some other girls who asked me to design dresses after they saw lisa, or i am eating, and nesting.. 

Today is wednesday and today we are going to the usg, so that we can know the gender.. If everything goes alright, then we would definitely know the gender of the baby..

Tae- yn.. Are you ready??

Yn- ya.. I am.. 

I stood up and twirled in front of him, showing him my dress.. 

Yn smiled- how do I look??

Tae chuckled- pretty.. You always do..

Yn- aww.. You sweet husband.. You are so nice to me.. 

I hugged him.. Which is tough now, as my belly comes between us.. Tae pat my head..

Tae- let’s go now.. Or we will be late.. 

I was so excited to know the gender of the baby that I nearly started running, but remembering my condition, I controlled myself.. Tae walked in a calm manner and opened the door of the car for me.. But I waited a little for anna.. How can I go without meeting her…

Tae- hurry yn..

Yn- aniyo.. Wait a little.. ANNAAA—--

I had to shout, and Anna came running, with a container in her hand.. 

Anna- I am sorry sir.. I was just preparing fruits for ma'am…

I took the box of fruits from her hand.. 

Yn- i know it is a boy.. But still.. 

Anna- i also think it would be a boy.. Take care..

I got in the car, and tae started driving.. When I looked at him, he was smiling.. 

Yn- why are you smiling??

Tae- you have quite a bond with anna.. 

Yn smiled- ya.. Bcz she lives with us… and I have spent more time with her in less than a year than I did with you the entire time we were together..