63. Scared Of Commitment

When I opened my eyes, Tae was beside me.. He was sleeping while sitting on the stool.. His head on his arms which were placed on the bed.. He looked tired.. I am torturing him a lot..

I sat up.. My hands are still paining from all the iv plug-ins... I ran my hand against his hair.. He fluttered his eyes open.. He looked at me..

Tae- are you alright?? Do you need something??

Yn- I am hungry..

Tae- What time is it now?

Yn- i don't know.. I dont have my phone. .

Tae hurriedly brought out his phone from his pocket and checked the time.. It was 10.45 precisely..

Tae- It is late.. You should eat something.. Let me order soup for you..

Yn- tae.. Wait..

I stopped him from dialling the number of the hospital landline.. He stood straight and looked at me with questions in his eyes..

Yn- I don't want to eat soup..

Tae- Why??

Yn- I don't like it.. I want pizza..

Tae- look at yourself.. You are sick and in hospital.. You should eat healthy.. Not pizza..

Yn- plz..

I made a sad pout and pleaded with my eyes.. He can never resist when I ask anything from him..

Tae- Last time okay?? From tomorrow you will only eat healthy homemade food..

Yn- Okay.. I promise..

Tae ordered pizzas from the pizza delivery app.. And ask them to deliver it as soon as possible..

Yn- I need to go to the washroom..

Tae- Let me help you..

Yn- No.. I can do it by myself...

Tae- How..

He looked at all the stuff plugged in me.. I laughed at his wonder..

Yn- I went to the washroom all by myself the whole day.. The nurse was here to help but I can do it by myself.. I am strong, you know..

Tae smiled hearing me speak..

Tae- That I can agree with..

Yn- I have to be stronger now then before.. As I have a baby to take care of..

Tae's face suddenly became serious hearing the mention of the baby... I got up from the bed and started walking towards the washroom, he came close to me to help me.. And I decided to drop the topic right now... I am feeling way too tired to fight with him right now..

So I entered the washroom and cleaned up a little.. I splashed a lot of water on my face and neck and came out.. Wiping my face I looked at the mirror in the cabin.. I looked like a mess..

Although I was never someone who gives too much attention to my looks but still try my best to look good... And more after meeting with tae.. It may sound weird but I am a little intimidated by his looks and I always try to look as best as I can.. But now in the hospital I look worse.. My hair looks all messy and I need a hair wash very badly.. But I can't do that right now so I tried my best to tie my hair in a braid.. But to my dismay I can't move the hand up high enough as it is really painful..

After I came out of the washroom tae entered the washroom.. And he also washed his face and hands.. Which he clearly hasn't washed from yesterday.. And while. Coming out of there he saw me struggling with my hair...