30. Red Lips

We both showered after the long day.. Much to my satisfaction tae got busy with some calls and I took my sweet time in the bath.. After the bath it was already in the afternoon.. And I am so tired.. Although we are on vacation, it still seems that we are moving and doing a lot of stuff that makes me so tired.. But I am enjoying it.. It is a rare opportunity to spend time with tae.. 

I sat on the couch scrolling my phone.. I don’t know what is happening back home, so I opened my phone.. Soon tae entered the room..

Tae- ynaahh.. What are you doing?? Get ready.. 

Yn- for what??

Tae- did you forget that we have a surprise this evening??

Yn- i remember but i thought you were joking..

Tae came close to me..

Tae- do I look like I am joking??

Yn- no..

Tae- so get ready…

Yn- ok ok.. Give me some time..

Tae- i am going to shower and you should be ready within that time..

Tae grabbed the towel and went towards the washroom..

Yn- tae.. Give me a hint.. What is the occasion.. How do I have to dress??

Tae- open my luggage.. There is a dress inside of it.. 

He smiled.. Yn got shocked.. 

Yn- really??

Tae- see yourself..

Yn went hurriedly to his suitcase, and dug deep.. Underneath some of Tae's clothes there was a package, she grabbed it, and from within it came out a beautiful red dress… yn was jaw dropped.. 

Yn- wow.. Really.. 

Tae sat on the bed placing the towel beside him.. He ran his right hand through his hair..

Tae- you like it?? 

Yn- yes.. Thank you so much… 

Yn hurriedly ran towards him, and placed a peck on his cheek.. Tae smiled seeing her happy..

Yn- but when did you buy it??

Tae- you don’t have to know..

Yn- why didn’t you tell me that you had a dress and was just going to shower?? I would have worn something else..

Tae- i would have told you but you asked me first.. 

Yn- aishh.. Thank you taetae.. I love you.. 

Tae ran his hand over her hair..

Tae- you know no matter how hard i work, but when i give you something and you are this happy, this makes it all worth it.. 

He pulled her in his chest, smiling..

Yn- thanks again..

Tae went to shower and I got ready.. The dress that tae chose is so beautiful.. And did some minimal makeup with red lips.. I know Tae loved my red lips soo much.. And he gifted me this beautiful dress, so I have to do this for him.. 

Tae went out and got dressed.. He was talking on the phone and as I was standing on the balcony clicking some selfies, he didn’t notice me.. He dressed up while talking on the phone, and only after he hung up the phone, his eyes searched for me.. 

Tae- yn.. Ynn… where are you??

I hid in the balcony just to tease him.. He was still drying his hair with a towel, but when he didn’t get any response, he started looking for me.. I sat on the floor of the balcony behind the chairs.. I heard his voice sometime, but after a little i couldn’t hear him anymore.. Omg he shouldn’t go outside the suite to find me.. And then he will go out in the lounge and will not be able to find me and will get angry.. I will be finished then.. I closed my eyes thinking about my fate.. When the warm breath with deep voice in my ears startled me..

Tae- are you trying to hide from me baby??

I opened my eyes, and he was on his knees in front of me.. 

Yn- when did you come??

Tae- when your eyes were closed..

Yn- that was for 2 seconds only.

Tae- that is enough for me.. Did you forget what I do for my job??

I stayed silent.. Is he going to scold me??

Tae- baby.. You shouldn't do that.. You know I can't control myself if you wear red lipstick..

Suddenly his lips were on mine.. It was not a kiss.. He was licking my lips.. And sucking them.. I moaned in response.. Tae chuckled.. 

Tae- we can’t do that right now.. So stop your moaning.. We have to go out.. 

He made me stand by my wrist and we entered the room..